Owen Lindberg

Oh no!They should run the gauntlet for that: they must perform in a real hard gay video.

You mean this wonderful model?
That was in his failed modeling career youth lol, pretty but too short. Now he’s unraveling, moving from town to town, and hijacking social causes to drive attention to his shady, unlicensed “lifecoaching” Patreon business

They talked a lot about his incapacity at having full erections with the female partner.He was scheduled to have hus first solo on gayhoopla and then maybe his first gay sex but he was fired because he was not meeting the standard, even if, obviously, he says he was not willing to do more pirn.Another guy tried stardting his career as a straight boy with hgf, but when they realuzed he was not turned on by woman, the used him in gayhooopla and he was a perfect bottom.
Owen? Where was this info shared and where is the video of him bottoming? I thought he came to quick for sex

Owen? Where was this info shared and where is the video of him bottoming? I thought he came to quick for sex
They're about someone else. Not Owen.

From the guys rpely:
Another guy tried stardting his career as a straight boy with hgf, but when they realuzed he was not turned on by woman, the used him in gayhooopla and he was a perfect bottom.

From the guys rpely:
Another guy tried stardting his career as a straight boy with hgf, but when they realuzed he was not turned on by woman, the used him in gayhooopla and he was a perfect bottom.
Oh, thank you for the clarification

Reactions: bigboaster

From the guys rpely:
This guy was said to be a famous model, I have to retrieve his pic.For sure doctaytay owns undisplayed casting of owen; whenever a guy is shown with the gayhoopla tag, then he has already screen tested for solo and is ready for gay sex: some guys even escaped over night. For sure, both on twitter and in pvt insta messages it was aknoledged owen was not meeting erection standards.

Reactions: XAngel97
This guy was said to be a famous model, I have to retrieve his pic.For sure doctaytay owns undisplayed casting of owen; whenever a guy is shown with the gayhoopla tag, then he has already screen tested for solo and is ready for gay sex: some guys even escaped over night. For sure, both on twitter and in pvt insta messages it was aknoledged owen was not meeting erection standards.
bc he’s small maybe?

Reactions: deleted8584291
What evidence is there that he has a good heart? His scammy bare bones onlyfans content or his scummy pretending to be lgbt on tiktok for clout? Idgi. Lol.
Just because you don't like his content does'nt give you the right to attack his looks and bring up the fact that just because he has blonde hair and blue eyes means he is one of the first to get cancer? Do you know how ignorant you look? Cancer is a serious sickness and nobody should just assume they know if a person will get cancer or not based off their ethnicity or the color of their eyes.

First of all, nobody asked u to subscribe to him and if he were so ugly, why are u paying for his onlyfans? Is it because the content in which he provides isn't good enough for you?

Let me tell u something sir. You have no right to be nasty to someone you don't know just because he is trying to make a living. If you wanna call him out for his crap onlyfans content then do that, I completely understand ur frustrations with these kinds of people, but to go all in on his looks like that is unnecessary and just plain disgusting on ur part.

The fact that ur even on this thread and subscribed to his onlyfans says enough already lol like get over yourself. He may not be attractive to you but don't come down on him like that its not that serious. There are plenty of fish in the sea

Reactions: luca3357
Just because you don't like his content does'nt give you the right to attack his looks and bring up the fact that just because he has blonde hair and blue eyes means he is one of the first to get cancer? Do you know how ignorant you look? Cancer is a serious sickness and nobody should just assume they know if a person will get cancer or not based off their ethnicity or the color of their eyes.

First of all, nobody asked u to subscribe to him and if he were so ugly, why are u paying for his onlyfans? Is it because the content in which he provides isn't good enough for you?

Let me tell u something sir. You have no right to be nasty to someone you don't know just because he is trying to make a living. If you wanna call him out for his crap onlyfans content then do that, I completely understand ur frustrations with these kinds of people, but to go all in on his looks like that is unnecessary and just plain disgusting on ur part.

The fact that ur even on this thread and subscribed to his onlyfans says enough already lol like get over yourself. He may not be attractive to you but don't come down on him like that its not that serious. There are plenty of fish in the sea
I wasn't the person who said anything about his race or his looks. Go reply to that person and leave me out of your simping nonsense. Tf smh