Owen Lindberg

Lets keep in mind that he also e s c o r t s with gay guys… just shoot him a DM on his OF and ask him. He charges per day..
Can confirm. The masculine street kid thing is bogus, too—he’s really a brat and a total princess. Which is great if you like fem bottoms like I do but you’re going to be bitterly disappointed if you’re looking for the proverbial “rough trade”.

Honestly people like J-93 are an impediment to the necessary conversations we should be having (as a whole, not necessarily in this particular thread) about racism. I feel terrible for the young minds he’s “taught” and helped warp. People like him make the situation worse, not better.

I hit “Ignore” on J-93 a long time ago and I suggest you all do the same for your peace of mind. He’s a racist, spiteful little creature, and beings like him thrive off of creating conflict. Best to ignore such trolls, they starve without constant attention.

Let's get back on topic with this video of Owen's hole:
Old or not. Never seen it and wicked hot. Now this is showing your hole and I wish he would do it more and the others (Jay Gould, Michael Yerger, Wyatt Cushman, Levi Conely) would follow suit.