Ygneem

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah just don’t buy anything from him. the guy is a scammer and with his captions it’s basically click bait. I’ve bought many things thinking it was gonna be different (because the price tag changed) and it was the same everytime— sure, he’s nude, but SOMETHING is always covering his goods.

I even bought a shower video from him and he was in white boxers, so they were see thru when wet, but guess what lol.. He covered his cock with his hand and washed with the other. there have been people saying they will start reporting him for refunds because what he is doing is scamming with click bait captions

iambravo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah just don’t buy anything from him. the guy is a scammer and with his captions it’s basically click bait. I’ve bought many things thinking it was gonna be different (because the price tag changed) and it was the same everytime— sure, he’s nude, but SOMETHING is always covering his goods.

I even bought a shower video from him and he was in white boxers, so they were see thru when wet, but guess what lol.. He covered his cock with his hand and washed with the other. there have been people saying they will start reporting him for refunds because what he is doing is scamming with click bait captions
Ya same

Reactions: Anthonio and prugti

Baepaulielover

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hate to inform everyone but yeah I’ve spent hundreds on him and it’s all bait. He has thirsty captions making you think he’ll show his cock or he’ll be naked but there’s always something covering it.