Papo

Owl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm curious, when a guy you just met calls you "papo" at the moment you're saying goodbye and looks right at you, is it gay?

Owl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Alright, for my job, I had to go to a hospital area where I'm suppose to go see technicians perform radiology exams on patients. I went there for the first time and met most of the techs. One in particular always kept looking at me. I know it's all circumstantial but there were bits of hints that proved to me he was paying attention to me. For example, one moment i was walking down the hallway and noticed he was walking behind me and when I slightly turn around, i notice him staring at me like curious i guess. Other times, he would stand really close to me when there was obvious room for him to not do so. Then at another time, he got slightly lectured on an image he didn't take right on a patient and he seemed like he was embarrassed perhaps because I was the only other person in the room at that moment?? He's a student doing an internship and had a moment where we chatted a bit. Honestly, I thought his staring was a bit interesting but I didn't make much of the situation until when I was about to leave, I shook his hand and wished him good luck and he called me papo looking right at me. Any thoughts?

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
It depends on his country of origin.
Some Latinos use "Papo" as a term of endearment between males. "Bro" or "Buddy" are examples.
In South America, "Papo" can mean "Pussy" or vagina.
In other countries it can mean Papo
A Papo is a low class male who thinks he's the sexiest guy in the world.

Did he say "Papo" or "Babo"? Babo is a Mexican slang for "Idiot".

So, take it the way you want.

Byakuyaa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
It depends on his country of origin.
Some Latinos use "Papo" as a term of endearment between males. "Bro" or "Buddy" are examples.
In South America, "Papo" can mean "Pussy" or vagina.
In other countries it can mean Papo
A Papo is a low class male who thinks he's the sexiest guy in the world.

Did he say "Papo" or "Babo"? Babo is a Mexican slang for "Idiot".

So, take it the way you want.

They call him Babo, because his name is Gustavo.