Patrick Dougall

wait what? did i miss something?
I’m on the same boat as you, cause I honestly have never seen him post anything in regards his sexuality. I have a hunch/ speculation because of the things he sometimes post. Like on Twitter he posted a while back something about feeling for girls when it comes to guys befriending them in hopes they have a chance to hook up with them after hanging out for a day. Yet I’m not naive to think he isn’t gay, he just seems like one of those guys that don’t straight up mention it because they don’t want it to be all about their sexuality.

I’m on the same boat as you, cause I honestly have never seen him post anything in regards his sexuality. I have a hunch/ speculation because of the things he sometimes post. Like on Twitter he posted a while back something about feeling for girls when it comes to guys befriending them in hopes they have a chance to hook up with them after hanging out for a day. Yet I’m not naive to think he isn’t gay, he just seems like one of those guys that don’t straight up mention it because they don’t want it to be all about their sexuality.
Thank you! I don’t ever recall him outright mentioning anything specifically regarding his sexuality, but I could be missing something or he just chooses to not talk about it which is completely fine. Though there are some things that he says or posts that are really questionable, but that could also be because of influence from his friend group.

Thank you! I don’t ever recall him outright mentioning anything specifically regarding his sexuality, but I could be missing something or he just chooses to not talk about it which is completely fine. Though there are some things that he says or posts that are really questionable, but that could also be because of influence from his friend group.
The influence of his friend group? That’s not how sexuality works.