Patrick Dougall

Patrick has already started posting his vlogs from his cruise. Waiting for him to get shirtless in them.

He's so handsome.
Patrick.png

Reactions: Poppycock87
Which is why I said I can't be convinced there isn't anything going on between them. Regardless of how many times they say they're just friends, there's obviously something more going on.
Francis is just overtly handsy. They are not a couple. Have you not looked at his IG? He’s like that with anyone that’s cute. Patrick actually acts like it’s irritating way more than plays along with it.

Francis is just overtly handsy. They are not a couple. Have you not looked at his IG? He’s like that with anyone that’s cute. Patrick actually acts like it’s irritating way more than plays along with it.
I don't think they're a couple either, which is why in my other post I said I think they have a friends with benefits thing going on. No one can tell me Patrick hasn't let Francis suck him off at least once.

I don't think they're a couple either, which is why in my other post I said I think they have a friends with benefits thing going on. No one can tell me Patrick hasn't let Francis suck him off at least once.
That’s hot. Although I feel like they’re both the same which is why they aren’t each other’s type.

I honestly doubt it. Francis acts like a he’a a typical unrequited gay love queen. Patrick doesn’t act like he’s attracted to Francis and let’s be honest they are that gay age where they would be comfortable being a couple on IG or YouTube and would probably make more money if they were.

Reactions: Fillycocksteak
He’s incredibly tacky for his age. He asks people to send him money for drinks while he’s in the theme parks.
You’re completely misconstruing his IG post. People were asking to send him moneye for drinks and he basically LIVES off people liking his posts. If people send him money why would you care?

You’re completely misconstruing his IG post. People were asking to send him moneye for drinks and he basically LIVES off people liking his posts. If people send him money why would you care?
I know who he is and see him around. He drunkenly goes live and asks people to send him money to buy drinks. Not basing it off that one post.

I know who he is and see him around. He drunkenly goes live and asks people to send him money to buy drinks. Not basing it off that one post.
Ok. Well I’ve followed him for years and we this has never happened and I’ve never seen him live on any social media. But maybe you’re seeing a new fresh take.

Ok. Well I’ve followed him for years and we this has never happened and I’ve never seen him live on any social media. But maybe you’re seeing a new fresh take.
It 100% happened a couple times at Universal Studios. He and Francis get toasted the second they’re in the park.