Patrick dougall

I really wanna know what Patrick's story is. Is he asexual? Is he just really good at playing the game? He's a smart guy so it's hard to tell. But he never knows what he's doing when he drops certain photos

Reactions: Pg1287
I feel like he is indeed asexual, but at the same time he intentionally plays into his physical attractiveness on social media, because it benefits his engagement.

I mean when you have someone like Francis around you all the time, who so clearly and openly would love nothing more than a good pounding from Patrick, you must be pretty aware that people desire you. And Patrick seems to make that work for himself online, even if he (in my opinion) doesn't desire anyone back.

I feel like he is indeed asexual, but at the same time he intentionally plays into his physical attractiveness on social media, because it benefits his engagement.

I mean when you have someone like Francis around you all the time, who so clearly and openly would love nothing more than a good pounding from Patrick, you must be pretty aware that people desire you. And Patrick seems to make that work for himself online, even if he (in my opinion) doesn't desire anyone back.
Francis is embarrassing at times. I feel Patrick must give him something, just enough to keep him hanging onto hope.

My balls are about to blow thinking about Patrick atm. Anyone elsw

Reactions: Canonbur