Patrick dougall

He's looking very cute in new pictures he posted but I'm surprised we haven't seen any bulge in any of the pants he wears

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: dwm2007
We all love Patrick here but I'm thinking maybe he has a small dick since even with a sideview there's no bulge in his pants

View attachment 96525191
I think he just wears tight boxer briefs, although even if he has a small dick I would gladly swallow it for him!

Reactions: Canonbur
I think he just wears tight boxer briefs, although even if he has a small dick I would gladly swallow it for him!
Any sized dick on him is a great dick

I imagine the same but I think it would be hot. Think it would suit him
I used to think he had a big one but with the continuous theme of no bulges, my mind has changed that he is probably small. It would be hot if he is smaller than average.

We all love Patrick here but I'm thinking maybe he has a small dick since even with a sideview there's no bulge in his pants

View attachment 96525191

View attachment 96525191
Honestly, I wouldn’t mind. Every time I’ve met him, he has been nothing but kind and sweet. He genuinely has a good soul, and I just want to cuddle with him so bad! Also, he has a cute butt ☺️

Reactions: deleted21693981
Seriously his body is perfect. It looks like butter. He's incredible and should be worshipped

Did you guys see the little mermaid video he posted with Francis? Ugh I cannot stand Francis. He’s so annoying. I know they must be more than friends and maybe I’m a little jealous but even before I crushed on Patrick I would see him with other Disney peeps and I just would get so annoyed by him every single time. Anyway back to my comment about their little mermaid video - he needs to keep his claws off my man.

Did you guys see the little mermaid video he posted with Francis? Ugh I cannot stand Francis. He’s so annoying. I know they must be more than friends and maybe I’m a little jealous but even before I crushed on Patrick I would see him with other Disney peeps and I just would get so annoyed by him every single time. Anyway back to my comment about their little mermaid video - he needs to keep his claws off my man.
In person, Francis is extremely friendly and Patrick is a lil bitch.

In person, Francis is extremely friendly and Patrick is a lil bitch.
The Little Mermaid video was very, very cringe.

I used to work with Patrick at Disney in Orlando, and kept in touch when he moved away to Cali for a while. The optics of his relationship with Francis are really just for socials, and not much more than that.

Reactions: PalaceCox