Patrick dougall

did he admit it or what?
Nope but I found him on Grindr and his profile said he liked feet. He also had a pic of his feet on it. He has since removed both the pic and that he likes feet.

Nope but I found him on Grindr and his profile said he liked feet. He also had a pic of his feet on it. He has since removed both the pic and that he likes feet.
In the his new Vlog at Fantasy Springs he kept commenting on the feet prints in the concrete

In the his new Vlog at Fantasy Springs he kept commenting on the feet prints in the concrete
I need to watch. Also don’t get me wrong guys I like Patrick a lot but I was wondering does he have a speech issue? I hear a lisp but also I feel like he fakes his voice and gives a baby voice sometimes, it’s cute but I think I’ve heard him speak normally at times

I need to watch. Also don’t get me wrong guys I like Patrick a lot but I was wondering does he have a speech issue? I hear a lisp but also I feel like he fakes his voice and gives a baby voice sometimes, it’s cute but I think I’ve heard him speak normally at times
I think he completely changes his voice

Reactions: Fillycocksteak
I think he does have a lisp because if you look at his tongue, it kinda touches his teeth when he talks and that’s when the lisp comes out…why I pay attention to this detail…idk I think lisps are hella cute

I think he does have a lisp because if you look at his tongue, it kinda touches his teeth when he talks and that’s when the lisp comes out…why I pay attention to this detail…idk I think lisps are hella cute
Having worked with him at a theme park I can tell you he does naturally have a lisp, and sounds just like that on or off camera.

Anyone got any intel on what his Grindr profile looks like currently? Would love to find it while he is here in San Diego for Comic Con.

Reactions: Sab585 and bid9
lol at Patrick liking this post

I think Deadpool said something about how high tech everything is and you can have multiple accounts and socials and began naming dating apps including Grindr, staying on that joke, saying Stark had a nice profile pic

Attachments

Reactions: dwm2007