Patrick dougall

So who is this man he just posted lol
Anyone know if they are a thing?
I know that they are roommates, and that is the person he moved in with. I saw this from a story he posted awhile ago where he was saying he was his roommate while also being at Sugar’s (RuGirl) apartment.

I’m not sure if they are a thing though…

I feel like I’ve heard rumors they are…
I know that they are roommates, and that is the person he moved in with. I saw this from a story he posted awhile ago where he was saying he was his roommate while also being at Sugar’s (RuGirl) apartment.

I’m not sure if they are a thing though…
Interesting. That’s crazy if they are a thing and they casually live together. I thought Patrick was living alone but I guess not.
Well seems like he’s starting to feel more comfortable being himself, the alleged Grindr profile and now this pool party wow I hope we see more soon.

Reactions: Sab585 and dwm2007
I saw Jake Sciatta on Grindr recently so him and Patrick aren’t dating (unless they are in an open relationship or Jake is cheating on him). My guess is that they are just friends and roommates
I don’t think they are a thing. Ever since I saw Patrick on Grindr I feel like he messes around with all the guys he hangs with lol. No shame but I used to view Patrick as a non sexual dude he seems very vanilla but I’m loving this for him.

Reactions: Sab585 and dwm2007