Pedro of youtubers lorenzo & pedro

Does Lorenzo have any socials we can follow?
Lorenzo is the person I posted, it's weird apparently his name is actually pedro I think?? Cuz he went on big brother Spain and his name was pedro on that if I'm not mistaken so have no idea where Lorenzo come from. I'm assuming to differ from Pedro so there wouldn't be confusion lol.

Lorenzo is the person I posted, it's weird apparently his name is actually pedro I think?? Cuz he went on big brother Spain and his name was pedro on that if I'm not mistaken so have no idea where Lorenzo come from. I'm assuming to differ from Pedro so there wouldn't be confusion lol.
Also “Pedro” real name is Alexis.

Now I am confused. I am more interested in the one who is NOT a drag queen. Does anyone know his instagram or OF account. Please post even if the account is dormant and/or has no postings yet. Many thanks.

Now I am confused. I am more interested in the one who is NOT a drag queen. Does anyone know his instagram or OF account. Please post even if the account is dormant and/or has no postings yet. Many thanks.
ok so "Lorenzo" is pedropico89 and "Pedro" is garcezalexis on instagram. Lorenzo has a OF called pedropico89 but currently there is nothing on it, but I DMed him and asked him if it is dead forever and he said no so who knows.

ok so "Lorenzo" is pedropico89 and "Pedro" is garcezalexis on instagram. Lorenzo has a OF called pedropico89 but currently there is nothing on it, but I DMed him and asked him if it is dead forever and he said no so who knows.

Here is a million dollar question to which I have no business asking, but will ask anyway: Why did Pedro & Lorenzo break up?
I don't think either of them have ever spoken about why. I always got the impression that it wasn't mutual though as Lorenzo seemed a lot more cut up about it than Pedro did