Pedro of youtubers lorenzo & pedro

Does someone have their IG Twitter or onlyfans?
Lorenzo is @pedropico89 on IG. He opened an OF but has never posted anything so who knows.

Pedro's IG is @garcezalexis. He does not have an OF. I asked him once if he'd ever start one and he just laughed.

So apparently there’s some drama going on in Pesro’s life based on the recent Instagram posts. Only problem is I can’t make up what is exactly happening, but it looks like he’s in some sort of a hot water situation. Anyone cares to fill us in?

Never mind, just saw the video. Looks like he hit some lady but the lady hit him first.
So apparently there’s some drama going on in Pesro’s life based on the recent Instagram posts. Only problem is I can’t make up what is exactly happening, but it looks like he’s in some sort of a hot water situation. Anyone cares to fill us in?

Attachments

In my understanding Pedro is a golddigger and doesn't want to leave the castle were he is living and is a familiar property of the woman, he allegedly have a contract that supposed is for 10 years and is a little bit fraudulent and doesn't want to give back the castle