Pedro of youtubers lorenzo & pedro

He wants to be the center of attention, such a loser
I don't follow the guy (nor do i follow JCB) on tiktok or any other socials... however.. when scrolling through TikTok I have been flooded with lives from Pedro always saying he has proof, and a team and lawyers working for free for him.. etc...

I don't follow the guy (nor do i follow JCB) on tiktok or any other socials... however.. when scrolling through TikTok I have been flooded with lives from Pedro always saying he has proof, and a team and lawyers working for free for him.. etc...
I’m not surprise why his ex left him. Pedro sounds complicated

I’m not surprise why his ex left him. Pedro sounds complicated
the funny thing is... that Pedro is sucking all this attention and shaming JCB for domestic violence when Pedro has previously been convicted of the exact same thing towards his ex husband back in 2021... (from articles i read)

Pedro is so fucking messy. He had something really good with his drag act but fucked it up by being unable to resist a good scam. The older he gets the quicker his looks will begin to fade, and the fewer opportunities and second chances he'll be given as a consequence. He needs to get his act together quickly.

Where is he now? Any insta? I wonder why he was with ugly Lorenzo for too long lol
tumblr_inline_ot60qkNBCD1u39j9e_500.gif

I hope someone re-uploads all these videos

this is supposed to be his thread lol
Because Lorenzo was actually Pedro it’s kinda confusing for newcomers lol
Interesting that Alexis still mentions the name Pedro on his Instagram bio.