Penis dysmorphia/Small Penis Anxiety

According to CalcSd and using the Western dataset .53% are LONGER than 8" . And thats NBP!

I think this comes down to there's what most women would prefer and what they are willing to settle for. Im sure most women if polled would prefer a guy who looks like Tom Cruise when he was younger but there's still plenty of women who will settle for less attractive men.
I don't agree with the Western average, it was always flawed in the past and there was a never NBP option, if you type in 8" BP you get a lower number than if you type in 8" NBP which makes no sense. If you take into account the whole west that's what 500 million males? Still even with Western standards that's about 2 million which isn't far off from 250,000 still I choose to go with global, although the differences aren't that great.

All women are different, some like big some like average others not so much I think it just boils to preference not every girl can take or finds a big cock pleasurable, infact some women dont even like penetration or dicka in general

How much did you gain and how long did it take
About 1.5cm over two years from about 2015-2017 . I was inconsistent as well and my routine was probably about 15 minutes roughly.

I stopped PE for years and recently got back into it about 2 weeks ago and I am now jelqing and it is going well i haven't measured but I am definitely looking thicker.

I don't agree with the Western average, it was always flawed in the past and there was a never NBP option, if you type in 8" BP you get a lower number than if you type in 8" NBP which makes no sense. If you take into account the whole west that's what 500 million males? Still even with Western standards that's about 2 million which isn't far off from 250,000 still I choose to go with global, although the differences aren't that great.

All women are different, some like big some like average others not so much I think it just boils to preference not every girl can take or finds a big cock pleasurable, infact some women dont even like penetration or dicka in general
I noticed the NBP vs BP discrepancy also. I think their numbers are reversed .
I dont trust any of those studies anyways.

Granted it hasn't been a lot and most have been flaccid but virtually every dick I have seen in real life has been bigger than my supposed 95% -98.9% penis. Something weird is going on.

Reference preferences. Years ago on a PE forum I was a member of they did a poll of the women there asking if they were a man what size penis would they want. NBP 7.5x 5.5 was the winner. I think it could easily be inferred they picked this size because its the size based on their experience that they enjoyed the most.

P.S.- I have done extending ( traction) for years and it does not cause ED or curvature. Quite the opposite. In fact urologists prescribe traction for Peyronie's cases to correct curvature. That Indian Dr is full of it.

Last edited:

Granted it hasn't been a lot and most have been flaccid but virtually every dick I have seen in real life has been bigger than my supposed 95% -98.9% penis. Something weird is going on.

Reference preferences. Years ago on a PE forum I was a member of they did a poll of the women there asking if they were a man what size penis would they want. NBP 7.5x 5.5 was the winner. I think it could easily be inferred they picked this size because its the size based on their experience that they enjoyed the most.

P.S.- I have done extending ( traction) for years and it does not cause ED or curvature. Quite the opposite. In fact urologists prescribe traction for Peyronie's cases to correct curvature. That Indian Dr is full of it.
Do you think the averages are bigger in real life than the studies?

Are the studies perhaps deliberately incorrect to make men feel better?

I'm looking forward to starting p.e. however I'm worried about e.d. occuring have you had any problems with that. I was watching an Indian doctor on YouTube and he was talking about how traction devices only separate your ligaments and cause permanent e.d. and a bent penis has any of this been true for you, I don't believe hes the only one thqts saie that numerous other doctors have as well
I found that with regular traction use that I was waking up with strong erections as I'd done when I was much younger.
You do need to go steady and not apply to much pulling force through but that's just about comfort really.
For me. No damage to ligaments and my erection still has it's usual slight upward curve.

Reactions: Mr.Louis

Listen dude the reason you think everyone's bigger than you and your small is because you have a warped perception of your own size, ur probably one of those people that sees a dick ur size or similar and thinks urs is way smaller, perception that really be a bitch

Come on Mirko, I thought you were better than that? Here, read this article: Penis size averages are not a science conspiracy it should clear some things up for you and Vllby since you guys seem to suffer from the same mental illness, myself included which is why i am seeking my hardest to find the truth

I found that with regular traction use that I was waking up with strong erections as I'd done when I was much younger.
You do need to go steady and not apply to much pulling force through but that's just about comfort really.
For me. No damage to ligaments and my erection still has it's usual slight upward curve.
Awesome I can't wait to start doing P.E. then

Reactions: Kaede__
Come on Mirko, I thought you were better than that? Here, read this article: Penis size averages are not a science conspiracy it should clear some things up for you and Vllby since you guys seem to suffer from the same mental illness, myself included which is why i am seeking my hardest to find the truth
You're right, I think I need to improve my analytical thinking skills.

You're right, I think I need to improve my analytical thinking skills.
If you go back up up and read my first couple posts on the first page you can see how the averages are actually lower in real life accounting for NBP because of fatpads...also another thing regarding averages is amateur gangbang and gloryhole scenes you will notice most of the cocks are average or smaller in length and girth

Yes I do think the averages are bigger than reported.

I don't think they are deliberately misreporting but I do wonder if some of them are actually NBP even though they are saying they are BP. In some of these studies the methodology isnt always clearly defined.

Another thing that has always stuck with me. I have read numerous anecdotes here of guys with supposedly average or above ( according to the studies) penises, NBP 5.5" to 6" saying that of all the guys they have been with they are always the smallest. A lot of them also self identity as small. NBP they are barely smaller than me.

My wife a virgin once said "your not that small" basically inferring im small but not that small basically. One girl suddenly became dis-interested in sex once she seen it. Certainly not indicators of being supposedly above average.

Listen dude the reason you think everyone's bigger than you and your small is because you have a warped perception of your own size, ur probably one of those people that sees a dick ur size or similar and thinks urs is way smaller, perception that really be a bitch
I really wish it was only perception. I fear it is not though.

Reactions: Mr.Louis
Yes I do think the averages are bigger than reported.

I don't think they are deliberately misreporting but I do wonder if some of them are actually NBP even though they are saying they are BP. In some of these studies the methodology isnt always clearly defined.

Another thing that has always stuck with me. I have read numerous anecdotes here of guys with supposedly average or above ( according to the studies) penises, NBP 5.5" to 6" saying that of all the guys they have been with they are always the smallest. A lot of them also self identity as small. NBP they are barely smaller than me.

My wife a virgin once said "your not that small" basically inferring im small but not that small basically. One girl suddenly became dis-interested in sex once she seen it. Certainly not indicators of being supposedly above average.
The most respected studies are flaccid stretched measurements backed with measurements of induced erect.
All studies from different sources are collected and calculated to find a mean average and an allowance for a slight under or over bias.
At least the stretched measurements will be non bone pressed.
British Urologists go by the average scope being from 5.1 to about 5.5 iirc.

Reactions: Hardybob
Why does all the guys want a horse cock , what would you do with it besides trip over it
I'm just 6 inch and am very satisfied.My Trans Gurl friend was very tiny, I could put both her balls and cock in my mouth together. An absolute joy
I always wondered the same thing, I think it all boils down to the whole 'bigger is better' notion that so many men and women are brainwashed by. I used to want to have a huge cock but after researching and asking questions I'm not sure it's really worth it because everyone almost always says it's nothing special and that it causes more problems if anything.

Reactions: Hardybob
Why does all the guys want a horse cock , what would you do with it besides trip over it
I'm just 6 inch and am very satisfied.My Trans Gurl friend was very tiny, I could put both her balls and cock in my mouth together. An absolute joy
I dont need to have a " horse cock". I just want to be the optimum size for the average woman and to be confidently above average. NBP 7" x 5.5" would do. Big enough that I would never be told I'm small again. Something that doesn't look like my short pencil dick would be nice.

Awesome I can't wait to start doing P.E. then
Why do PE? Your well above average according to the size studies. Do you not believe the studies? Do you think your size is inadequate? Like you said above. Bigger is not better you know. Why the desire for a larger cock then? Do you want a horsecock?:joy: