Penis glans. The manly penis.

D

deleted26343771

I am curious as to what you think a manly penis is or what masculinity means to you in terms of the penis. I am 24 years old and young I would say. I have a foreskin that covers my head completely. I have always been fascianted by a man's adult penis. Where the penis head has been exposed and left to peek outside the foreskin. I think a bare head (circumcised or not) is really manly and part of masculinity. Am I the only one with these thoughts. Do you also tend to think an exposed head is the goal every man desier? I think the most sexy thing is a man with a foreskin but choosing to leave the head exposed.
I am still fairly young and I would love to hear from others around my age or dudes up to 40ish.

This is maby just a kink aswell because I am in no need shaming foreskin or people who keep it covered, I do that aswell. But I tend to think I am still a "child" or have a kid's penis at time. I don't know if this comes across right. If I find the man attractive I do not care about foreskin or not, I like both and I like dick's with covered head's aswell. This is more of a general thing. In media and art you always see the penis with the exposed head you rarely see people draw and refer to ones penis with the forskin covered. I also share pics if asked around my age and comparing.

A masturbant should have a nice long foreskin that covers the glans even when erect. The absence of the frenulum is also an advantage. Because then the foreskin can slide more freely over the glans. I removed my frenulum myself many years ago and am very happy with it. No feeling is lost because the frenulum itself has little feeling - the emotional environment is retained.:)

Attachments

I am curious as to what you think a manly penis is or what masculinity means to you in terms of the penis. I am 24 years old and young I would say. I have a foreskin that covers my head completely. I have always been fascianted by a man's adult penis. Where the penis head has been exposed and left to peek outside the foreskin. I think a bare head (circumcised or not) is really manly and part of masculinity. Am I the only one with these thoughts. Do you also tend to think an exposed head is the goal every man desier? I think the most sexy thing is a man with a foreskin but choosing to leave the head exposed.
I am still fairly young and I would love to hear from others around my age or dudes up to 40ish.

This is maby just a kink aswell because I am in no need shaming foreskin or people who keep it covered, I do that aswell. But I tend to think I am still a "child" or have a kid's penis at time. I don't know if this comes across right. If I find the man attractive I do not care about foreskin or not, I like both and I like dick's with covered head's aswell. This is more of a general thing. In media and art you always see the penis with the exposed head you rarely see people draw and refer to ones penis with the forskin covered. I also share pics if asked around my age and comparing.
My foreskin doesn't cover the head .just some of it .it's always been like that . I do like to see other guys with the head on show . Theirs nothing kinky about looking at others if they're naked. Perfectly normal

Reactions: coffinhack
A masturbant should have a nice long foreskin that covers the glans even when erect. The absence of the frenulum is also an advantage. Because then the foreskin can slide more freely over the glans. I removed my frenulum myself many years ago and am very happy with it. No feeling is lost because the frenulum itself has little feeling - the emotional environment is retained.:)
How did you remove the frenulum?

Reactions: Alejoalejo210
I cut the frenulum in half with sharp scissors after submerging the penis in ice water for 5 minutes. Today I would use EMLA ointment for anesthesia. There's some bleeding, don't panic. To prevent the ends of the frenulum from growing together again, I placed a sterile gauze roll in the wound and closed the foreskin. When bandaging, I made sure that I could still urinate. The next morning the bleeding had stopped. After a week I was able to masturbate again. After healing, I also cut away the remains of the frenulum on the glans and on the inside of the foreskin with scissors. Today I would use the binding method to remove the frenulum. All you need to do is stick a needle through the frenulum at the base and pull a durable thread. The thread is then knotted tightly and, after a few days, cuts through the frenulum without blood. By the way, I never had a problem and am still very happy with the result today. I didn't notice any emotional loss.No sensation is lost when the frenulum is removed. The area around the frenulum is more sensitive than the frenulum itself. I can do that from my own experience.:)

Attachments

Reactions: Alejoalejo210
I think having a visually "manly" penis has nothing to do with the head being exposed. I think it has more to do with how it hangs. I think a heavy looking, meaty phallus, cut or not, is more manly. It's also how big the balls are and how they hang as well.

I have always had a thinner shaft and my balls are almost always pulled up tight. It always seems more boyish to me displayed that way.

I think a manly penis is a normal looking cock with a good size. Not necessarily saying it has to be big. I enjoy a big dick, I would say they rule, but I'm a lover of all cock sizes. I prefer circumcised as that is what I am attracted to, however, in my old age I am beginning to like the sight of an uncut cock. They aren't all bad looking IMO. I enjoy a good bush above the penis, not too furry. Some guys are extremely hairy and although I like body hair, on a man it can get wild sometimes. I love admiring a penis head. I prefer bullet or mushroom shaped heads, but again, it's not mandatory. These are all the things I like or think of when I think of a manly penis. A big cock attached to a big man with huge egg shaped nuts is the epitome of sexy and masculinity.