Pete davidson (snl)

Hot :rolleyes::imp:
Pete-Davidson-and-John-Krasinski-Kiss-in-Saturday-Night-Live-Tribute-to-Jim-and-Pams-Romance.jpg

c47535d0-6388-11eb-9c8a-436c65bbb770_800_420.png

2975d301-b1d1-4e21-84f3-197c0d883dd6-gif.29095871
My hands would be on the other head :joy:

Reactions: Romieron35
How has this man been in sooo many relationships, and have the personaity he has, and yet NO nudes of this man are ANYWHERE……front or back…..

like……ik he got nudes out. He’s a very sexual person and people like that like to brag and show off. Sooo where’s it at??

How has this man been in sooo many relationships, and have the personaity he has, and yet NO nudes of this man are ANYWHERE……front or back…..

like……ik he got nudes out. He’s a very sexual person and people like that like to brag and show off. Sooo where’s it at??
Not everybody sends nudes

Maybe he forces them to sign ndas. Also given the fact that Pete suffers from mental illness and is a fragile guy none of his exes will leak anything.

Ya his x's dont seem to be the vindictive sort, or even foolish, so unless someone hacks them like the fappening and hes in one of the girls pics, we are highly unlikely to see anything. I just dont see him sending dick pics honestly, he really doesnt seem the type.

I totally think Pete does send nudes, but he only dates women that have everything to lose if some kind of leak happens
To put things in perspective, his most recent ex (this Chase Sui girl) is probably the lowest "list" he ever dated (that we know of) in the last 8 years.

Reactions: 6798491
So first off to those yuppies that keep saying trans women are biological males. We aren't idiots, we know how our chromosomes work. But the fact is we are women mentally. Science has proven that trans peoples brains function like that of their chosen gender. At the end of the day Trevor, or whatever generic white boy name you have, what does the fact that trans people living their authentic lives have to do with you. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Like move on up and out hun as you just look pathetic. We all fucking came here to see and discuss Pete's dick, not see you act like one.

Sincerely,
An actual fucking trans woman. Lol.
Yasss i love this!! And i love you!