Pete davidson (snl)

There ain’t no proof lol all speculation. He’s been with alot of girls and for some reason or another, out of everyone in this society who has nudes, his remain safe and unseen……

we’ve seen more skin on the men of Jersey Shore and Shameless……..I, honestly, don’t know how he talks such a good game but does nun to back it up.

Reactions: Sarchee
Since he dated the Kardashian cult leader I stopped believing he's actually hooking up/dating most of these famous ladies. He probably gets well-paid to put a highlight in them: "look, [insert emergent or former famous lady here] is being pounded by Davidson" sure sells a lot of magazines.

Based on his own historical records and his friends comments and issues, I think Pete is most of times to high to even get an erection - and probably gets difficult to even talk with. I'm pretty sure that's the reason why his (real and fake) relashionships don't last: most of these women aren't keen to be caregivers, especially for those whose "thing" is just a PR contract... hell, even for those who really like him sounds like hard times!