Photo of the day !!

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
colorful-birds-flying-15.jpg

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
I visited this and peed a little.
Most of my life I was completely fearless and regularly engaged in a lot of high-risk adventure activities including hang gliding, where I jumped off of mountain tops attached to just a light-weight aluminum and dacron wing. However, around age 50 I developed a severe fear of heights. Just being near the edge of a precipice or even the thought of stepping out into this box sends my heart rate soaring and I get weak-kneed and light-headed. And now, just seeing a character in a film standing on the edge of a cliff or a tall building makes my heart race and my toes curl.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of my life I was completely fearless and regularly engaged in a lot of high-risk adventure activities including hang gliding, where I jumped off of mountain tops attached to just a light-weight aluminum and dacron wing. However, around age 50 I developed a severe fear of heights. Just being near the edge of a precipice or even the thought of stepping out into this box sends my heart rate soaring and I get weak-kneed and light-headed. And now, just seeing a character in a film standing on the edge of a cliff or a tall building makes my heart race and my toes curl.

It's like the first time I visited the Luxor hotel in Las Vegas. We went as high as the elevator would take us then went to the end of the hall. I dropped down to the floor! It was so scary! There's nothing below you.

Then when I visited Willis Tower I had the same reaction! I grabbed the wall and couldn't move forward.