Photo of the day !!

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
sailboat-art-beautiful-ocean-sunset.jpg

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It pains me to be the one to break this to you, but "MI" is Michigan. "MS" is Mississippi.

Hah!!!! Thank you for that. Now I really remember who and when! LOL! It wasn't even the same trip! That was a whirlwind time for me being newly married and trying to follow my husband!. And if I remember correctly the house had just been built. And I was like a kid in a candy shop being brand new to home design.

I swear it's not a blonde moment. I knew we didn't even go to Mississippi!

N

Nomadic

Last set of my photographs from Pakistan
Badshahi Mosque, Lahore
The mosque is the second largest in Pakistan and can accommodate 100,000 worshippers in its courtyard.
Built in the early 17th Century century, the mosque was used as a garrison by Sikh and British until shortly before independence.
Western tourists are rare in Pakistan. We were excitedly asked to pose for selfies by youngsters. It's a bizarre experience to be so much the centre of attention.
The assistant to the immam spotted us and insisted he give us a tour and demonstration of the architectural acoustics of the building. Through design, the building is constructed so that the voice of the immam can be heard by all worshippers within the mosque grounds without electronic amplification. It was pretty amazing. And the immam's assistant was a beguiling man; so serene and gentle.
FB_IMG_1545400180119.jpg
FB_IMG_1545400198457.jpg
FB_IMG_1545400189529.jpg