Poll.... How Important Is Oral Sex To You?

How Important is Oral Sex As Part of Your Sexual Activities?

• Giving oral is my favorite activity

Votes: 503 23.7%
  • Giving and getting oral is my favorite activity

Votes: 915 43.0%
  • Getting oral is my favorite activity

Votes: 244 11.5%
  • Oral is just foreplay on the way to some other activity

Votes: 396 18.6%
  • Oral is not my thing

Votes: 68 3.2%

• Total voters

thick4me

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
httpswwwyoutubecomwatchv=CyKYu6nxihA&t=5s.jpg
I love sucking my boyfriend so much...that if a day or so goes by I get sort of touchy....when he sticks his cock in my mouth and sits on my face I feel like passing out...but I don't! httpswwwyoutubecomwatchv=CyKYu6nxihA&t=5s.jpg

Giver all the way! Sometimes I feel like I can't live without a big cock stuffed in my mouth:yum

deepvoicedan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Giving: my partner never feels comfortable. Previous partners have enjoyed it so I don't *think* it's anything to do with my technique!

Receiving: never had decent oral. Always get teeth scraping my shaft. Need someone with a bigger mouth! Also my head gets too sensitive and if they can't deep throat (no one has ever tried: maybe put off by my girth, not that it's not possible of course) that's the only bit that gets any attention.

Reactions: thick4me

Pau0330

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love giving head. There is nothing like the feeling of a hot, hard cock in my mouth. Love feeling it throb, exploring every ridge with my tongue, and--the best part--watching my man enjoy every moment.
temp-gay-57cc51df7081b.gif

soccerplyr

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love giving. Ive honestly just laid on the bed with a guy and sucked for a long time while we watched a movie. I do like to receive but the guy has to be good at it, otherwise its kinda a waste of time.
Is that Netflix and suck?

killer cock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Getting oral is a crazy feeling.. it does not happen often in our house... thats for sure.. wife always says its uncomfortable, hurts her jaw etc... i give to her and she sometimes wants it but feels that if i give her she needs to give to me but really hates it... not sure what to do.. i am not the biggest guy.. but i am rather thick and have a large head... so i understand... not sure what other guys do.. or if they just give up on it... it really helps get me hard if i have a little head... since it takes me a bit to get really hard...

rippedstud24

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love sucking and fucking a sweet hole. I decline most - almost all attempts to suck my cock. They all want to try but it is fat and I am the one who has to put up with my cock healing up over the next 10 to 14 days after being scraped by teeth - just because some idiot can't accept they have their limitations. So I only accept being sucked by guys who have done it before and treated my cock with the respect it deserves lol - and there are less than 6 of them!
Ha, great answer... but I think some dudes can handle a big fat dick down their throat:..

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I do very much enjoy sucking my fella, and he likes to have me suck him, but it's just foreplay for us. He rarely, Rarely cums in my mouth. When he does, I happily swallow. Generally though, it's just something to do before or between fuck sessions.

Don't take that as a lack of enthusiasm. I suck the fuck out of him, it's sexy as hell.

He almost never licks me, and I've come to accept that it's just not his preference anymore. I do miss it. He's fucking great at it.

This. Almost exactly for me.

Reactions: Lng_1 and 622675

I choose both
3. Getting oral is my favorite activity
4. Oral is foreplay on the way to some other activity

D

deleted808122

Oral is amazing, as are so many other sexual experiences. I can't say there's any one "favorite", but bringing my partner to orgasm with my mouth is soooo satisfying

thick4me

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Giving: my partner never feels comfortable. Previous partners have enjoyed it so I don't *think* it's anything to do with my technique!

Receiving: never had decent oral. Always get teeth scraping my shaft. Need someone with a bigger mouth! Also my head gets too sensitive and if they can't deep throat (no one has ever tried: maybe put off by my girth, not that it's not possible of course) that's the only bit that gets any attention.
I was in London 3 times this year ..sorry I missed you

Reactions: deepvoicedan