Poll.... How Important Is Oral Sex To You?

How Important is Oral Sex As Part of Your Sexual Activities?

• Giving oral is my favorite activity

Votes: 503 23.7%
  • Giving and getting oral is my favorite activity

Votes: 915 43.0%
  • Getting oral is my favorite activity

Votes: 244 11.5%
  • Oral is just foreplay on the way to some other activity

Votes: 396 18.6%
  • Oral is not my thing

Votes: 68 3.2%

• Total voters

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I LOVE LOVE LOVE oral, namely giving it to my man. I really get so much pleasure from giving him pleasure. I literally get off from it & can do it for hours....alas as Tight_n_Juicy stated, i also don't get it anymore from him/my partner.
It makes me really sad sometimes, because it's such an intimate loving thing to do for your partner.
Im going to give it one last try & tell him how much I need it from him. Everything else is off the charts great between us.

I know I voted that it's my favorite to give and receive, but I definitely prefer sex over oral. I just felt it was the best option for me because I do see it as much more than just an act of foreplay.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

Player_01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oral is my favorite, it's as good to give as receive. I'm more into it than anal (I will top but I don't like bottoming).

For gays, the whole world is divided into Tops and Bottoms and I used to feel like a freak for wanting other stuff but I've discovered I'm a "Side" and we are legit:

Guys on the 'Side': Looking Beyond Gay Tops and Bottoms | HuffPost

It's Time to Stop Pigeonholing Gay Men as Tops and Bottoms

Urban Dictionary: side

Like anything sexual, it's just what I was always drawn to.

Player_01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The major eighteenth century classic of erotica is Cleland's "Fanny Hill". It's smut from cover to cover, with an extensive listing of sexual practices and a bit of a thing for big cocks. I suppose it was the lpsg of its age! Curiously there's no oral sex in it. Presumably this really wasn't something the eighteenth century knew about.

It suggests some sexual practices have to be taught and are not instinctive.
Or maybe that author just wasn't into it. People who don't like it, tend to assume nobody should like it.

Oral sex is pictured in older erotica than the 18th Century.

"The History of Fellatio"

A History of Oral Sex, From Fellatio's Ancient Roots to the Modern Blow Job

7 Surprising Sex Trends From History

I can tell you my instinct was to lick a dick the first time I had a chance (and that was before the straights thought the Clinton scandal introduced it to America). It was there, I just wanted to kiss it and taste it. Never heard of doing it before- pure instinct.

Well I get lots of it whether I want it or not. My partner loves giving so I almost never have to ask ;)

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
images

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't really have a choice that fits me own feelings about oral sex. Getting nor Giving are my "favorite" thing. But its a whole lot more than just foreplay a lot of the time.

At times getting a good blow job has been a lot harder than getting laid, so maybe we all searched for or sought out a good BJ more than sex, its more elusive to a lot of guys. but giving good oral had been my main attempt from the beginning and it had brought my dick a lot of repeat customers, lol.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit