LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Everyone :)

I hope you are doing well. One of my goals has been to bring some branded LPSG Products to you. We are narrowing down some ideas for this right now. Let me know what you think of the following and which you would consider.

LPSG Cock Ring
LPSG Penis Pump
LPSG Cumshot Distance Towel - a 5 foot towel to measure you cumshots, could be used for contests
LPSG Official Ruler - could be used to certify size and add to your account info.
LPSG Dildo with Ruler - Can be used to see how much users can take orally or anally ;)
LPSG TShirt
LPSG Underwear.

Note I think one option could be to customize any of these with your username on it as well ;)

In the past, we've had the suggestion of LPSG Users Molded Dildos which we would look into as well.

Any other ideas fire away ;)

Petnax

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I voted for underwear but I'd buy a T-Shirt too. Love the customisable with username idea. Also, as the LPSG Zoom goers know, I'm a sucker for a cap... cap would be pretty cool.

A Mr. LPSG Cap :joy:

TheMeatyProfessor

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Casual conversation pieces are nice. Like a mug. Like.. how can I tell someone my husband has a huge dick without telling them? Hope that makes sense.

Ditto. Everybody of the larger penis persuasion could use a coffee mug! Just make sure it's more than 6" deep.

Tommylpsg

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi Everyone :)

I hope you are doing well. One of my goals has been to bring some branded LPSG Products to you. We are narrowing down some ideas for this right now. Let me know what you think of the following and which you would consider.

LPSG Cock Ring
LPSG Penis Pump
LPSG Cumshot Distance Towel - a 5 foot towel to measure you cumshots, could be used for contests
LPSG Official Ruler - could be used to certify size and add to your account info.
LPSG Dildo with Ruler - Can be used to see how much users can take orally or anally ;)
LPSG TShirt
LPSG Underwear.

Note I think one option could be to customize any of these with your username on it as well ;)

In the past, we've had the suggestion of LPSG Users Molded Dildos which we would look into as well.

Any other ideas fire away ;)
Keyrings and pens are always good!

Redwoodsack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Underwear and cock ring, are also things id def be into, bit my vote went to cumshot towel. Also a mug/thermis or even shaker bottel would be cool. With a shaker bottle i could take it to the gym and if someone were to recognize the LPSG logo then i know ive got a new lifting bro.

Reactions: Petnax

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sounds like great idea - maybe users could offer out their own customised items too - I’d probably buy some petnax pants

If he would mold his cock to let them make a Petnax Dildo... I would buy a few; one for me and the others to give out as Christmas gifts.

Reactions: Petnax