Post-ejaculation Leakage?

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey Guys -

Need the Hive Mind. I've been through a lot medically, which I've recounted here and on my blog. All of it pertaining to Little Rambler and the surrounding areas, so I'm literally at the point of having no inhibitions when it comes to doctors, nurses, etc.

But there's one question I haven't asked the urologist about: after ejaculation I continue to leak cum for some time. As if - and this is what I'm suspecting - not all of it was ejected during orgasm. Some of my partners have even milked to try to get it all out, and yet when I pull on underwear a little still dribbles out creating a cold, uncomfortable (and embarrassing) mess.

Usually I urinate afterward and that cleans out the pipes, but that's not always possible, or I may not even need to go.

And my question is: is this common or should I discuss it with the doctor?

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You can't get every speck out of the system when you ejaculate, remember, cum turns to jelly almost instantly. There is always a tad of the gel that clings to the urethra, and it ultimately melts and oozes out the tip on its own. I solve the issue by peeing after I ejaculate, fewer stains on my underwear. I don't know what type of urological surgery you've had, but I suspect you are having the same type of issue, probably with a widened urethra, and so more semen retention in the pipe. Definitely discuss this with your urologist, trust me, there is absolutely nothing he hasn't heard before, and if he/she isn't embarrassed by your asking a legitimate medical question, you shouldn't be either. In my book, if the surgical problem has been corrected, the plumbing works and you can get hard, and the nervous system works and you can ejaculate, there is probably nothing to worry about. Asking the questions will definitely make you feel more comfortable.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sometimes I'm leaking cum up to 30 minutes afterward, if I pee after I cum I get almost all of it but sometimes some more comes out of me even after peeing. I cum a lot anyway so I guess there's a bit still up in there even after my most explosive Os.

lowhangers

Loved Member
Media
European district (Brussels Capital, Belgium)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have been a big leaker. Have ED problems. I don't pump him anymore and have stopped with masturbating a softy or seemen. Also mine wife don't help the softy anymore. We still play and i finger mine wife.
Last time i have come is months ago. Leaking stopped. No blue balls feeling at the moment. The balls hang verry low and the penisis still big, but the glance lost his color. I think it is good so.

AlextheRedhead

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
On his radio show Howard Stern said after peeing reach up behind your balls sack and push up on the urethra and some more piss will come out so to avoid spots on your trousers.
Possibly after you cum try doing this to see if you have more cum in your urethra.

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Someone once said sex for a guy is like playing basketball: you gotta dribble before you shoot.

Reactions: diver6
D

deleted8893071

I get this too. Do the peeing and stuff and yet it continues for a good 20-30 minutes. I've gone to bed thinking it's all out and wake up with a stain in morning. I just take as part of the normal ejaculate cycle of being male.

Reactions: aldawg
T

T_Lurch

Happens to me as well, post-orgasm.

Usually I have to pee afterwards (I think that's a physiological reaction the body does to help flush out the last vestiges of it) but often an hour later I find a little more dribbles out and the tip gets stuck to my underwear.

Then comes pulling it away with a sensation similar to pulling a bandaid from hairy skin.

D

deleted8893071

Happens to me as well, post-orgasm.

Usually I have to pee afterwards (I think that's a physiological reaction the body does to help flush out the last vestiges of it) but often an hour later I find a little more dribbles out and the tip gets stuck to my underwear.

Then comes pulling it away with a sensation similar to pulling a bandaid from hairy skin.
Totally get that pulling the band-aid sensation!:emoji_thumbsup:

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
100% normal I'd say. While most of my cum usually ends up in my wife's pussy or secondary, her digestive tract; I always will continue to leak watery fluid for some time even after I go limp and use the bathroom. Since most of the time we go to bed after sex and I always wear sleep shorts or PJ bottoms, I always make sure to place a tissue in my pants least I will wake up to find a wet spot on them and sticky pubes.

Putting something absorbent in your underwear afterwards would obviously be the best way to prevent any discomfort and embarrassment. I believe it's always a good idea to use the bathroom afterwards to avoid a UTI but even when I do it still leaks afterwards and is then likely a combination of semen and urine.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On his radio show Howard Stern said after peeing reach up behind your balls sack and push up on the urethra and some more piss will come out so to avoid spots on your trousers.
Possibly after you cum try doing this to see if you have more cum in your urethra.

Right, this seems to be an Islamic rule.

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like many have replied here, I've noticed that recently, but only during vaginal sex with my wife.
For some reasons I'm not sure, I did had orgasm but I wasn't shot my load much. I would pulled out when I went placid, put my boxers on and went back to sleep. About 30 minutes later, I woke up and noticed my boxers are wet at the spot where my cock was. I would described it as "wet dream" like. Other times when I was still awake after I fucked my wife, I would able to feel the sensation as the cum was slowly and slowly dripped out of my cock

However, when I jerked off or got a blow job, I'd shot all my load all at once. I did checked online when I googled up, nothing mentioned about this particularly.

Glad to know others have similar thing, I'm glad for not too worry about it.

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I do exactly this every time I pee or cum and it makes a world of difference in terms of keeping my underwear clean and dry. You have to reach down to the very base of your penis in your perineum area and gently massage the urine or semen up the urethra a couple of times until nothing else comes out as you “milk” it from the bottom up. I would also suggest taking up Kegel exercises to strengthen your pelvic muscles and ensure you get stronger contractions during orgasm. The contractions push out the semen and the stronger they are, the more comes out and the less is left behind. If your pelvic muscles are weak and you mostly dribble rather than shoot cum on a regular basis, or if your ejaculation is only 3 or 4 spurts long, then quite a bit of the semen will be left at the base of your urethra only to come out later, unless you massage it out as per the above.

Reactions: AlextheRedhead

Player_01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think it happens to me every time but it happens often enough I do think if I'm going to masturbate I also need time before going anywhere in case I dribble afterward.

Back when I wore tighty whities, I would also get that where it cements your dick to your underwear and you have to pull it off.

Reactions: SATX807 and orangeC