Photo Post your nude pic here, I will DRAW your pic

Hello!
- As you see in the title if you post your nude pic in this thread ( all gender, face is NOT necessarily to be included but it must be your own pic ), I will draw you and reply you with sketching of your nude.
- It is just for fun and I want to practice my figure drawing so they will not be perfect.
- I will NOT use your pic in any business but you must let me pose the drawing ( not the original photo ) pf you on X.
- I will draw only one or couple pics per day.
Hi Lunar, Your post sounds really interesting, I would love to have a personal pic drawn...often thought of life model posing so would be a bucket list thing! I'm a Paul by the way .....anyway if you want to here is a pic x

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: Lunar_t
Hello!
- As you see in the title if you post your nude pic in this thread ( all gender, face is NOT necessarily to be included but it must be your own pic ), I will draw you and reply you with sketching of your nude.
- It is just for fun and I want to practice my figure drawing so they will not be perfect.
- I will NOT use your pic in any business but you must let me pose the drawing ( not the original photo ) pf you on X.
Still drawing or did you quit

Hello!
Nice .

Attachments

Hello!
Posing to mimic a post card we saw in the Greek Islands :)

Attachments