Post Your Sex Toy Collection

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would love to see (or hear) everyone's Sex Toy Collection.

Pictures are ideal, if you aren't comfortable with that please feel list out your collection.

The best collections will receive an LPSG Gold membership and Receive our First Custom LPSG Butt Plugs Free!

BiAlex39

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have a sleeve and a fleshlight but cant find it, nust have got lost in the move, I need to order some cockrings, I use the rubber ones amd the will break, so I need something more durable….love my butt plugs, this is one I have and I have a dildo mounted wall dick I use

Attachments

Adamslut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here are some of my toys:
  • Remote control butt plug with vibrating and electric shock function
  • Nipple clamps
  • Penis plug
I also have some chastity cages and big cock rings (up to 2 inch length)
FullSizeRender.MOV

Attachments

BikerBear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's part of my current collection. I need to take some pix of the others.... Looking for a fuck machine, but want the best one that actually works with long thrusts.

View media item 1286394

rydeguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have a couple flashlights, multiple thrusting and rotating toys, glans massagers, realistic ass, vagina, torso with breasts and vagina, male blow up dolls, dildos (personally I've never found a dildo I find comfortable, so don't use often) magic wand, prostate massagers, penis pumps, cock rings, ball stretchers, one day hope to invest in one of those male realistic dolls. I'm not a fan of butt plugs but do have a inflatable one

Reactions: RoyPat

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a fair collection of toys and am looking to expand it.
These are just the insertable ones, and there are a few more added since this photo was taken.

(Credit cards added for scale.) 76AE077A-2C49-42A8-B249-B9A37687CD07.jpeg

There’s also a collection of other items, like cuffs, vacuum pump, gas mask electro-stim, sounds and more.

Attachments

DuoArtGuys

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great idea Guys!
I’ve been an anal enthusiast since I was just a kid of 12 or 13… As soon as I discovered how good it felt to masturbate, I also discovered how enhanced masturbation was when I started putting things in my bum.

Attachments

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been masturbating regularly for 68 years now. Now, at 75, my urinal system is so deadened that I can only elicit an orgasm with great difficulty. This is important to me because I want to ejaculate. That's why I developed a new method of masturbation for myself. I inserted three prostate vibrators with a diameter of 10mm and a length of 8 cm through the urethra into the prostate. The result is disappointing, unfortunately the vibration strength is not enough for me to trigger an orgasm. I use a Hegar dilator so I can get the vibrator into the prostate or bladder. I now leave the dilator in the urethra so that the vibrators don't migrate out. Unfortunately, the vibration is not enough for me to ejaculate. But experimenting is still fun. If I manage to have an orgasm with additional masturbation, the ejaculate can easily flow past the vibrators because my urethra is stretched to 13mm. Here is my toy collection. :)

Attachments

SoCalMystery

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would love to see (or hear) everyone's Sex Toy Collection.

Pictures are ideal, if you aren't comfortable with that please feel list out your collection.

The best collections will receive an LPSG Gold membership and Receive our First Custom LPSG Butt Plugs Free!

Attachments