• Uncut

Votes: 344 63.9%

• Total voters

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I personally think uncut is gross and medically disgusting.

It’s so immature to comment on how natural uncut cocks are ugly, unclean etc. you’d have a major problem if a percentage of mens’ genitals hadn’t been mutilated

I personally think uncut is gross and medically disgusting.

So lemme get this straight. A natural body part, that produces indescribable pleasure, forms a natural shield for your dangly bits and provides friction while jacking off or having sex, is gross and medically disgusting? How bout lopping off the ends of your knob, cutting all your pleasure, leaving behind a scar, and forcing you to depend on the lube industry for the rest of your life? You do you boo boo. And just to spite you, I'm gonna jack off right now, and enjoy every bit of my foreskin as it slides over my glans again and again.

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Poll is not useable by anyone who isn’t “against” either states.

Although I have a penchant slightly more towards uncut, doesn’t mean I dislike cut dicks. I’ll be damned if I get boxed into one OR the other camp.

I’m a big fan of dick. That’s my prime directive, not deciding some aren’t worthy. Or “gross” and “disgusting”. That’s prejudiced* thinking.

I’m not about to say “no” to a dude just because it’s one vs the other. That’s ridiculous. I might as well hand in my gay card.

* Prejudice is an unreasonable dislike of a particular group of people or things, or a preference for one group of people or things over another

JackM

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think anyone has pointed out in this thread that an uncut cock is only "gross and medically disgusting" if its owner doesn't wash under the foreskin. For the majority of us uncut men, that's really easy to do and part of our regular shower routine: you're insulting us by stating that there's something inherently repellent about the natural state of the penis.

vasior

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was cut due to a medical emergency (cock was too large for the foreskin, circulation was cut and head was painful to get into the foreskin). I LOVE my new dick, it is so girthy and the head mushrooms off the shaft. I have been circumsized for about 5 years now and the sex is much better, but then I did have a medically 'bad' uncut cock before.

My partner is also cut, much prefer him that way.

ThickNick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington City (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I apologize for my original post being extreme. I generally have a rule about absolutes, and clearly didn’t follow it. My ex was uncut, and was also Satan but I realize those things aren’t mutually exclusive. It really is just a preference for me, and certainly not a deal breaker. If/when I could figure out delete this poll I would/will. Thank you all for your honesty and for making me think.

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m delighted to be UNcut.

It’s as clean as an uncut cock
It can appear cut when erect
Some cut cocks look ugly
I love the sensitivity when the head is uncovered
I have choices when jerking: with the foreskin or not
It’s how the male penis was intended