Prefer cut or uncut?

prefer cut or uncut?

• Cut

Votes: 194 36.1%
  • Uncut

Votes: 344 63.9%

• Total voters

That’s crazy. Uncut.
So to elaborate. Just because one person looks sexier than the other and you recognize that, doesn’t mean you need to judge the person based on that. Of course physical description doesn’t define the person, but people do have preferences of beauty and so forth...

I don’t judge a person based on physical appearance, but do have an idea of my ideal body type.

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I personally think uncut is gross and medically disgusting.

It’s so immature to comment on how natural uncut cocks are ugly, unclean etc. you’d have a major problem if a percentage of mens’ genitals hadn’t been mutilated

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Poll is not useable by anyone who isn’t “against” either states.

Although I have a penchant slightly more towards uncut, doesn’t mean I dislike cut dicks. I’ll be damned if I get boxed into one OR the other camp.

I’m a big fan of dick. That’s my prime directive, not deciding some aren’t worthy. Or “gross” and “disgusting”. That’s prejudiced* thinking.

I’m not about to say “no” to a dude just because it’s one vs the other. That’s ridiculous. I might as well hand in my gay card.

* Prejudice is an unreasonable dislike of a particular group of people or things, or a preference for one group of people or things over another

ThickNick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington City (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I apologize for my original post being extreme. I generally have a rule about absolutes, and clearly didn’t follow it. My ex was uncut, and was also Satan but I realize those things aren’t mutually exclusive. It really is just a preference for me, and certainly not a deal breaker. If/when I could figure out delete this poll I would/will. Thank you all for your honesty and for making me think.

Wei

Admired Member
Media
Monterey Park (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I apologize for my original post being extreme. I generally have a rule about absolutes, and clearly didn’t follow it. My ex was uncut, and was also Satan but I realize those things aren’t mutually exclusive. It really is just a preference for me, and certainly not a deal breaker. If/when I could figure out delete this poll I would/will. Thank you all for your honesty and for making me think.

Oh, that's OK. Thanks for clarifying. That's a much fairer statement, and one that I can personally support... :)

Reactions: bwhip1011

Wei

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Doesn’t matter to me but I guess you could say uncut is what I’m more used to

Yes. I think there are no right or wrong answers to this. I'm Chinese and uncut, my Chinese bf is cut, and with a slight preference for uncut - but no dealmaker/dealbreaker for either - I love both... :)

If Chris Hemsworth dropped his pants for me, I'm sure I'd get over whatever choice his parents had made about the tip of his cock.
Assuming all countries parents are actively considering whether or not to do it? Yeah, no.

Wei

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If Chris Hemsworth dropped his pants for me, I'm sure I'd get over whatever choice his parents had made about the tip of his cock.

Absolutely. Both cut and uncut are fine, and I don't think it's ever a good idea to choose or reject someone based on that. There are many reasons people choose to be one or the other, whichever is best for them. And IMO that freedom of choice, which I strongly support, is best in the control of its owner, rather than parents or guardians. :)