President oaks mormon boyz- hottest silver fox

kasumigenx

Superior Member
Media
Quezon City (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They are both hot, but I would rather have Oaks. Do you think they replaced him with Skye beacuse he is willing to bottom too?
I think it is because they want the dads to flip-fuck in SayUncle, perhaps once the Studio scenes start to resurface and the new cast of Missionary Boys is completely revealed, they will show the new format and style of SayUncle completely.

Lolito4555

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it is because they want the dads to flip-fuck in SayUncle, perhaps once the Studio scenes start to resurface and the new cast of Missionary Boys is completely revealed, they will show the new format and style of SayUncle completely.
What a wasted oppurtunity, a flip-flop from him would have been amazing(and a big money bringer too.) If they weren't doing him justice though he did the right thing leaving

Reactions: kasumigenx

kasumigenx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wish he’d stay doing scenes. Even if it’s straight scenes.
What a wasted oppurtunity, a flip-flop from him would have been amazing(and a big money bringer too.) If they weren't doing him justice though he did the right thing leaving
It is sad that he has gone, I think Oaks might no longer want to work with Nelson as well.

kasumigenx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it might have been better if he had been gone since 2017/2018 as it seems that he has been affected by the issues between Carnal Media and Say Uncle Network.

kasumigenx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
SayUncle treats Skye better than Oaks and Skye even has his dedicated site there.