Pro tennis players

But you can't deny that Djokovic's actions like breaking and throwing rackets aren't acceptable. I hope he doesn't get a pass just because he's Djokovic. I respect and admire him as much as you do. I never meant to villainize him in any way. I consider him the best alongside Fed and Nadal. People gave Fed a lot of shit for pulling out of RG. But yeah, physical/mental exhaustion is and should always be a valid excuse to pull out of a match. I hope he recovers soon. I need to do better and I apologize for my reckless comments.

dandan18

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People using the Antivax argument is using the internet wrong. You can simple google what he said but you choose to go with how the media distort it and fully commited to believe that lie.

I ignored the antivax comments because I already posted about it and what he said and how the media made it look like in this forum. And now we have the Biles thing and how it was portrayed to make him the bad guy again.

Dont get fooled by the media. You can simple look into it on your own but chose to go with the hate. But then again you already hate the guy.

Just dont spread lies.

D

deleted1052342

Yikes all the Novak haters came out finally

I find roger and Rafa more fake than Novak. But that’s just me

For me Novak is easily the most real. What to see if what you get, that's why some people don't like it. He will become the greatest of all time so will have the last laugh.

Reactions: DvdHbsn
D

deleted1052342

I hope this is a big moment for Zverev and he uses it to finally break through in a major.

Reactions: bigboaster

davidbeckham09

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
https://twitter.com/rublev_gifs/status/1421870565544038408

Reactions: Nfma11

johnjohnston

Superior Member
Media
I hope this is a big moment for Zverev and he uses it to finally break through in a major.

I mean, it’s an accomplishment, but I’m not sure it’s much of a stepping stone. He’s already beaten Novak a handful of times, gotten deep in a few majors these last few years and have wins a few Masters. His issues are mental focus and stamina, which really get exposed in a high pressure best-of-five format. But he’s still pretty young and is already fairly consistent. Him winning a major is almost inevitable.

johnjohnston

Superior Member
Media
For me Novak is easily the most real. What to see if what you get, that's why some people don't like it. He will become the greatest of all time so will have the last laugh.

He’s not at all a “what you see is what you get” type of person. He pretends to be “sensitive” but is quick to throw jabs at others or criticize others. He uses lower ranked players to speak for his agendas instead of being outspoken. He wants to be seen as altruistic and charitable but still does things to endanger folks and does dumb things driven by ego and validation. None of this is what most people would describe as a “what you see is what you get” type.

A lot of people don’t like Novak for a lot of reasons. Some of those reasons or petty and/or driven by bias. And yes, he will probably end up with the most majors and be considered the GOAT. Still don’t mean folks have to like him, and it still don’t mean that some of his fans aren’t annoying in their desperation to defend everything he says and does and they’re focus with constantly presented him as a “victim”.