Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm really curious about why some guys have a prominent urethra running down the underside of their dick and others don't. Mine is pretty hidden, but some guys really stand out. It's difficult to even search for examples so these are the best I could find quickly. Me compared to two more prominent tubes. So why is mine so hidden and who has the most visible prominent tube here :p

Attachments

D

deleted8893071

I'm really curious about why some guys have a prominent urethra running down the underside of their dick and others don't. Mine is pretty hidden, but some guys really stand out. It's difficult to even search for examples so these are the best I could find quickly. Me compared to two more prominent tubes. So why is mine so hidden and who has the most visible prominent tube here :p
I've been curious like you. I find it an attractive feature. Love seeing the tube pulse when guys are coming.

I'm like you where it's usually not visible and I've not recorded myself when I cum but i do recall seeing it more in my young twenties. Now in my 40s, I feel that my cock has gotten thicker and it now not only looks slightly shorter but the tube is not visible but I can feel It.

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Never really thought about it until you mentioned it ..............

Then SATX807 mentioned about watching it pulsate when cum was coming out the tube; yup, that is really erotic.

Reactions: SATX807

Martex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I guess I'm also one of those guys with a prominent urethra; it's almost the width of my thumb when erect. It's neat to see the tube expand and contract while ejaculating. Also you really can feel it pulsating a lot and actually feel the urine as rushes through it while pissing. At least for me, the tube is very sensitive; I can't press on it too much without causing discomfort to my urethra. The 2nd pic shows kind of how much it sticks out in relation to the tip of my penis, giving it some girth.

011935_1.jpg
11754-2.jpg

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess I'm also one of those guys with a prominent urethra; it's almost the width of my thumb when erect. It's neat to see the tube expand and contract while ejaculating. Also you really can feel it pulsating a lot and actually feel the urine as rushes through it while pissing. At least for me, the tube is very sensitive; I can't press on it too much without causing discomfort to my urethra. The 2nd pic shows kind of how much it sticks out in relation to the tip of my penis, giving it some girth.

View attachment 91505651 View attachment 91506021

Great pee tube !!! Thanks for sharing

Reactions: Martex

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reactions: Nexolaris
D

deleted8893071

It may still be bigger and/or more engorged for some guys.

But, that doesn't change what it is. :)
The corpus spongiosum also forms the glans and coronal rim of the glans.

The viability or prominence of mine is dependent on what stage of arousal I'm in. The more aroused, the bigger my glans gets as well. I assume that for most of us will have the same outcome.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My CS is extremely prominent because I spent years jelqing it after I adapted the regular jelq to specifically target it. I have a lot of girth, but looking down at it my dick doesn't look exceptionally thick. The reason it is though is that my CS is large. As an added bonus, most CS's don't get firm or rock hard like the rest of your shaft, but mine does.

Attachments