Pubic hair on guys

two99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Ladies.

What are thoughts towards pubic hair on guys?

I prefer to have no pubic hair (or chest and stomach hair) on me and would like to know your thoughts. Do you prefer it off or on? Is it better, preferred, weird or does it make no difference to you at all?

Thanks for your feedback

Reactions: Alfonso123

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like a furry man, but trimmed in the southern area is my preference. Completely shaved looks a little too nude to me. :eek:

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My man shaves his balls and trims the bush but I like it really bushy and I'd be fine if he never trimmed it. He's always clean and groomed so thats not an issue. The shaving of the balls I do feel is more hygienic though, even if his pubes are bushy.

LadeeT

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think hair makes the man. I like men who are natural, however HYGIENE IS THE KEY!
A man can have a Yellowstone forest below the belt for all I care, but if the woods isn't kept, its a no go. Trimmed is nice but I've seen some men take it another level with unnecessary designs and stuff. All in all I would say it depends on the man. Some men who shave in my opinion don't really need to, and in fact would look sexier if they didn't.

B_Evie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just trimmed around the base of the shaft PLEASE. And may I suggest that you leave the rest of your body hair right where it is? Thank you so very much.