Public bulge sightings

It's mind blowing when you unexpectedly see a monster cock at a urinal. About 2 years ago I was at a urinal in a bar. This guy standing beside me had the biggest dick head I have ever seen. I didn't see much of his shaft as his hand was holding it, but the head was sticking out from his hand. I saw a little bit of his shaft and it was pretty big, but that head was enormous.
I would have liked to have seen the whole enchilada. But when I saw his head I said to myself: "Oh my gosh look at that head, it's huge!"

Reactions: Adam-reborn
Is there anyway to get this video without upgrading? I am collecting vids of him and I have uploaded them on a thread dedicated to him here on lpsg
If you refresh the page it will go to a playable state - sometimes takes a few goes, sometimes many goes - but it does work

I got to these pubs in Sydney and spend a few hours standing at a urinal while all these st8 boys drunk and high compare their penis to each other so sexy
Wow thats really hot hearing that kinda of thing is actually happening. Ive fantasied about it but didnt believe some guys did that.
Very hot!

Reactions: 5inchAussie
awarded best team bulge again this year:
nT_hg7q3ek3vd8uuf39cbnd3iak_600.jpg

Reactions: aready6311