Public Restrooms

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was a time when you'd never see anything out of place in a restroom most of the time, maybe the odd flash of buttock in the summer when the guy was wearing meach wear. With the profusion of the elasticated waist on clothes guys find it difficult to piss unfettered by the waistband,with a fly it was poke it out and let it flow, and so, down they come - the result is that no matter what the season there is a good chance you'll see a bit more bare flesh on show

Reactions: Justin01

DD-19

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm a retired delivery driver. One of the places I delivered to had the mailroom in the basement, one stall, one urinal. Stall is occupied and I'm using the urinal and the guy comes out of the stall, walks up to the sink smiling like the cat that ate the canary. Washes his hands straightens up his beltline and shirt, grinning the whole time. He leaves, another comes out of the stall, walks to the sink, spits and starts using his finger as a toothbrush, rinses his mouth, spits again, washes his hands and leaves.
Hottttt
Love it

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's the Butters method, if young dudes doing it they're just vibing with Butters. It gives them a feeling of liberation.
View attachment 121553651

Tricky though if they are good looking and its just the both of you, do you check him out...and does he have a right to be offended considering his decision to use the Butters method?
Butters method — pants and underwear to his ankles. I’ve seen couple guys do that but I’ve seen several pull their underwear and pants. Just enough to show their bare asses .. now you get a double feature .. admiring his cock as he pisses and his ass

ohlala777

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There was a time when you'd never see anything out of place in a restroom most of the time, maybe the odd flash of buttock in the summer when the guy was wearing meach wear. With the profusion of the elasticated waist on clothes guys find it difficult to piss unfettered by the waistband,with a fly it was poke it out and let it flow, and so, down they come - the result is that no matter what the season there is a good chance you'll see a bit more bare flesh on show
There are so many factors that can influence the type of movement we can witness in a public bathroom. Location. The blue print. Permanent cleaners. This topic has always fascinated me.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are so many factors that can influence the type of movement we can witness in a public bathroom. Location. The blue print. Permanent cleaners. This topic has always fascinated me.
Spot on, location can be very important as can the area's layout. My favourite one is L-shaped with cubicles round the corner. Its also at the far and of a car park and not far from the beach and dunes. Summer nights are especially hot when the guys are just in shorts, and, after a hot day in the sun more than a little frisky.

Reactions: ohlala777

ohlala777

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spot on, location can be very important as can the area's layout. My favourite one is L-shaped with cubicles round the corner. Its also at the far and of a car park and not far from the beach and dunes. Summer nights are especially hot when the guys are just in shorts, and, after a hot day in the sun more than a little frisky.
Hello. Exactly, there are many details that make a public bathroom good for making out. There was a bathroom that I frequented where the urinal area was well hidden, behind a wall in the middle of the bathroom (on one side the urinals and the sinks on the other side of the wall) and the entrance door to the bathroom made a small noise so we knew when someone was coming in. In another bathroom, the urinals were in an excellent location, behind a low wall (the height of the wall was the height of the nipples) so you could do everything there and at the same time you could see all the movement of the guys in the sinks and in the bathroom in general. You just had to look to the side without moving your head to see your fellow buddy next to you, there were no partitions between the urinals. It seems that lately these public places are being designed or reevaluated by women, who have no idea how important these bathrooms are for many men.