Pumping muscle guys

I thought there was a video of a guy who got head cause he had his back turned while the guy was in front of him and when he turned around he had a hard-on. I thought it was Roger in the hotel but I'm not seeing it now

I thought there was a video of a guy who got head cause he had his back turned while the guy was in front of him and when he turned around he had a hard-on. I thought it was Roger in the hotel but I'm not seeing it now
I believe you are referring to Dawson C?

yeah that was "accidental" suck off Dawson

So happy i found this thread. Im just discovering pm- sorry if this was covered already, tried to scroll all 103 pgs- but can anyone lmk who this thick jocks name? ive done a reverse image and several deep dives with no lick. Im obsessed!!!!!

Attachments

So happy i found this thread. Im just discovering pm- sorry if this was covered already, tried to scroll all 103 pgs- but can anyone lmk who this thick jocks name? ive done a reverse image and several deep dives with no lick. Im obsessed!!!!!
That’s Chuck B

Reactions: StareDecisis333
Kirk was the first PM video i ever saw and I havent found the video part I watched ,in years.... pete is feeling kirk in a restroom ... then he starts undressing in the bg kirk say how much he will pay before the audio goes mute.... then pete is feeling kirk and says bend over i want to put it in (or something along the line) shows kirk bending over pete tells him to hold it open and not to make too much noise then cut scene to kirk looking like hes been crying putting his clothes back on and pete washing himself in a sink
Does anyone know of this video or have it?

• Haha
Reactions: Shacktown Sinner