Pumping muscle guys

Anybody have anything on Karl N?
KARL appeared on 4 DVDs (one of which was shared with DYLAN P). His profile blurb read:

Natural bodybuilder and former D-I midwestern college wrestler Karl worked with PumpingMuscle in the gym and outside on a balmy day in the southeast in the spring of 2006 and winter of 2007. We worked with him again in the winter of 2009
 
KARL appeared on 4 DVDs (one of which was shared with DYLAN P). His profile blurb read:

Natural bodybuilder and former D-I midwestern college wrestler Karl worked with PumpingMuscle in the gym and outside on a balmy day in the southeast in the spring of 2006 and winter of 2007. We worked with him again in the winter of 2009
Any video?
 
View attachment 99942421
ROELLY was the new name for MARSHALL Z which was one of the early DVDs (2007). I think he only did one shoot.
Thank you for that -- it's helpful! He obviously competed and I'm determined to find info on his contests if it's the last thing I do...lol
 
Do you guys think Daniel D was shocked to get erect so fast?

One minute he is having thighs caressed and the next minute his penis is growing :emoji_banana:
He just couldnt help it, the one video where i was looking for peter to push more, Daniel opened his legs without being told either he was really into it