Pumping muscle guys

Anus bleaching, right? I wonder why...
I wouldn't think so. I think it is more likely he just did not get self-tanner on his hole. You can see how streaky it is on his ass cheeks though.

Who do y’all think have the best ass? Or ass shot?
Ryan R
Travis H
Solomon W
Jake W
Dawson C
Nicholas P
Daniel D
Coty R
Matthew
Austin C
Brandon F

There are so many other models that I can't remember who have nice asses but the names here have the got the most beautiful asses.

Personally whenever I watched the PM videos, a lot of the guys who had their asses touched majority of them had hard ons and even leaked full of precum. I also believe that these PM models I have mentioned have got the most sexiest feet.

Enjoy it...
Thanks I love maxwell, hes got the perfect body not to bulky..and cute cock. Suprised he was so willing, since he talked about his GF a few times..Pretty sure his other video, Peter sucked him off, when he was on the bed, since he was soft then instantly hard and his dick looked wet

Reactions: Beefybud30
Not sure if this has been discussed, but how many of these models do you think Peter hooked up with in some way? I know there are obvious ones - Dawson, Tim K, Jeremy N, Jack B, Mason R. etc. but how far do we think he went with them?

And are there other models you have theories on? Would love to know other people’s thoughts bc it’s always been something I’ve wondered in the back of my mind.

Not sure if this has been discussed, but how many of these models do you think Peter hooked up with in some way? I know there are obvious ones - Dawson, Tim K, Jeremy N, Jack B, Mason R. etc. but how far do we think he went with them?

And are there other models you have theories on? Would love to know other people’s thoughts bc it’s always been something I’ve wondered in the back of my mind.
When you say "hooked up with" are you speaking of things that "may have" happened off camera? Or are you talking about the on camera footage that these hot guys agreed to do and were paid for?

Cause there's a big difference between hooking up with these guys off camera on their own time, knowing they wouldn't be getting paid because some agreed to just go ahead and please Peter in a sexual way just for fun.

Compared to all of the on camera interactions where they got paid for it. Which I don't consider that as Peter "hooking up" with these guys.

Tyson D also
5_360.jpg

8.jpg

When you say "hooked up with" are you speaking of things that "may have" happened off camera? Or are you talking about the on camera footage that these hot guys agreed to do and were paid for?

Cause there's a big difference between hooking up with these guys off camera on their own time, knowing they wouldn't be getting paid because some agreed to just go ahead and please Peter in a sexual way just for fun.

Compared to all of the on camera interactions where they got paid for it. Which I don't consider that as Peter "hooking up" with these guys.
I mean, I don’t think any of them actually mess around with him on camera? So I figure it’s off camera by default? All the scenes I mentioned seemed to indicate something more happened off camera, which is why those were the examples I mentioned.