Pumping muscle guys

Reactions: hols1984
That link is the website equivalent of a seedy guy, wearing a trenchcoat full of watches, trying to sell me a Rollex.
I dunno. Is the guy wearing only the trenchcoat?

:eek: Does anyone have any update at all about Peter?

We ask about the models but what about the brains behind it lol he did some fantastic work! but did he just disappear or..
He lives down in Florida now. I suspect he had to “disappear” after PM went defunct possibly for legal reasons? I think he’s just been laying low for the last couple of years.

Last edited:
There's one shoot where the guy gets kinda annoyed about being asked to pose nude and talks about how it'll hurt his career.

But then you can see his dick in the mirror and he doesn't realise. Does anyone know which shoot that is?

Reactions: azdr0710
There's one shoot where the guy gets kinda annoyed about being asked to pose nude and talks about how it'll hurt his career.

But then you can see his dick in the mirror and he doesn't realise. Does anyone know which shoot that is?
Coty R 1

Coty R 2

Coty R 3

this Coty shoot has always been interesting to me.....at times, he looks ready to pass out because, I think, he's prepping for a competition......he sweats and seems agitated and worn out.......Peter, in classic Peter form, deliberately uses the mirror to get a view of Coty's dick, despite Coty not wanting that.....at one point, he claims a buddy had to pay thousands to get nudes (of the buddy) scrubbed from the internet and Coty fears he's being set up for that same scenario......he's in great shape, but is really pissed at how this all turned out!

this Coty shoot has always been interesting to me.....at times, he looks ready to pass out because, I think, he's prepping for a competition......he sweats and seems agitated and worn out.......Peter, in classic Peter form, deliberately uses the mirror to get a view of Coty's dick, despite Coty not wanting that.....at one point, he claims a buddy had to pay thousands to get nudes (of the buddy) scrubbed from the internet and Coty fears he's being set up for that same scenario......he's in great shape, but is really pissed at how this all turned out!
is it just me or does he appear to start crying/at least tear up at some point :(