Pumping muscle guys

I was talking to him today on WhatsApp and he is going to start an only fans… I don’t think he’ll promote it on his Instagram but when I get that link, I’m dropping it
Curious if he is willing to discuss the PM days at all. Most guys seem to want to forget it but he made quite a few videos so he was apparently not too bothered by it.

Curious if he is willing to discuss the PM days at all. Most guys seem to want to forget it but he made quite a few videos so he was apparently not too bothered by it.
No, no he’s not bothered to talk about it… he understands where his fan base came from. He knows it’s out there so I think he’s just gonna go with it because he is a very sexual person. He says he identifies as bisexual.

Reactions: weezyF and Jake1973
No, no he’s not bothered to talk about it… he understands where his fan base came from. He knows it’s out there so I think he’s just gonna go with it because he is a very sexual person. He says he identifies as bisexual.
Uuuufff

Attachments

It was interesting if not particularly hot hearing Peter and Carlson's girlfriend discussing him like he was a show dog or something, at one point she said something like "Did I do a good enough job shaving his ass?" I was like WTF are you his pimp?

People are interesting.
Here’s a video I put together of Carson B’s frontal moments.
He’s one of my favorite PM guys. Not hung, but great smooth body, awesome ass,
View attachment 146433691
and nice package.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ilikebigbigarms