Pumping muscle guys

Is he hard as a rock and trying to cover it up?

Thank you so much for sharing all these videos! I have to say, I hate this era of Peter. Telling this model to cover up better cause "he's having some problems" is so antithetical to his entire MO...I just don't get it. I also have a memory of him telling the first Asian guy he shot to cover up better because we don't wanna see that or something, and it driving young me absolutely mad... :joy:

Elijah T Photo Shoot
I am a little bewildered that Peter filmed this model just because body type wise he's so far from the usual. I dimly recall but can't be sure that he talked about a model pretty disparagingly to another model afterwards and I suspect this was about whom he was talking. I could ask "Well, why film him then?" but we all know the answer is just "because Peter".

I am a little bewildered that Peter filmed this model just because body type wise he's so far from the usual. I dimly recall but can't be sure that he talked about a model pretty disparagingly to another model afterwards and I suspect this was about whom he was talking. I could ask "Well, why film him then?" but we all know the answer is just "because Peter".
If you listen, Elijah doesn't sound like a smart person.

• Haha
Reactions: Shacktown Sinner
If you listen, Elijah doesn't sound like a smart person.
Nobody's getting these bookings because they're fluent in seven languages. He just doesn't have the build Peter typically goes for.

Nobody's getting these bookings because they're fluent in seven languages. He just doesn't have the build Peter typically goes for.

You're right-- but, if seen in a certain way, you can definitely see why Peter went after him. He's cute (in his way), naive, very young, mostly trusting, with an endowment that's pretty impressive against the rest of him. And, let's face it-- what Elijah says can largely be chalked up to youth and miseducation, whilst much-- even most-- of what Peter says to his models is truly vile and cannot, in any way, be chalked up to that. In so many ways, Peter proselytizes the worst ideas out there-- racist, misogynistic, conspiratorial and homophobic-- as if he were a roper for the worst kind of cult. And, even against his own urges, there is nothing, NOTHING, Peter loves more than the sound of his own voice.

You're right-- but, if seen in a certain way, you can definitely see why Peter went after him. He's cute (in his way), naive, very young, mostly trusting, with an endowment that's pretty impressive against the rest of him. And, let's face it-- what Elijah says can largely be chalked up to youth and miseducation, whilst much-- even most-- of what Peter says to his models is truly vile and cannot, in any way, be chalked up to that. In so many ways, Peter proselytizes the worst ideas out there-- racist, misogynistic, conspiratorial and homophobic-- as if he were a roper for the worst kind of cult. And, even against his own urges, there is nothing, NOTHING, Peter loves more than the sound of his own voice.
Yes. This.

Reactions: Bragadoon