Pumping muscle guys

John B Photo Shoot 3
Dear fuck this man is beautiful.

Perfect skin, amazing full muscles.

The last 15 minutes of the first half it’s up close and personal with his dick filled unlined posers and you can see his cockhead very well.

So hot when he takes off his clothes, just working out in the underwear in a crowded gym. Takes some level of exhibinism to do that, but too bad later covering himself in the room.
Yeah, I was surprised how often the model/Peter were able to negotiate that. I'm guessing they are frequently shooting in the guy's home gym, too.

Reactions: Beefybud30
What happened to PM?
The photographer ceased posting new content a few years ago. Everything was removed and then started getting posted again with new, clearly fictional model names (they were not not names commonly given to guys who were born in the US as most of the models appear to have been, and given that a number of the guys were known in bodybuilding by their real names, it appeared to be a half-hearted attempt to disguise their identity). Then that disappeared, too, and the site is now all but defunct. Nobody here apparently knows what happened to the photographer or whether he is still controlling the site or not.

Yes, Peter can be incredibly annoying and also super creepy. Clearly, some of these guys did not know what they were signing up for. And sometimes he brought up the idea of rubbing the models' muscles during the actual video itself. In the Brandon video posted much earlier he argues that allowing him to rub Brandon's muscles will help Brandon burn calories. And him telling Jordon that posing naked and bending over on all fours is "not sexual."

I also cringe anytime Peter rubs a model's face. Weirdo.

I swear Peter is the same guy running the MaverickMales site on of and jff. Very similiar videoing but on this site he has his way with the models.
I guess it's possible but that photog's whole approach seems different. It takes Peter forever to get to the point of touching a model's ass, but that guy seems to jam a finger in there with no preparation. I wish there was someone whose technique/pace was somewhere in between.

Also now and then you hear that guy talk and they don't sound the same.

I guess it's possible but that photog's whole approach seems different. It takes Peter forever to get to the point of touching a model's ass, but that guy seems to jam a finger in there with no preparation. I wish there was someone whose technique/pace was somewhere in between.
Also, now and then you hear t
the only aspect I cannot stand in PM videos is constant dialogs with models.
I need silence and full obedience instead of conversations and debating
That's what the mute button is for. I rarely listen to their conversations.