Pumping muscle guys

Aww … hopefully @Janeway00 isn’t suffering any major consequences.

Pumping-Muscle.com has been uploading previously released clips for sale, Kent Photo Shoot 4 was posted here than days later appeared on the site. Atticus Photo Shoot 5, which we all know was swiftly deleted from even appearing in this thread, is now on the site as well. Maybe the owner is following the activity in this thread.

Aww … hopefully @Janeway00 isn’t suffering any major consequences.

Pumping-Muscle.com has been uploading previously released clips for sale, Kent Photo Shoot 4 was posted here than days later appeared on the site. Atticus Photo Shoot 5, which we all know was swiftly deleted from even appearing in this thread, is now on the site as well. Maybe the owner is following the activity in this thread.
How do we know if it's Peter or the original guys behind it? What if the new site just plucks the vids from here and charges money from unknowing people... A bit sus that the vids on their page appears after they are uploaded and removed from here...

How do we know if it's Peter or the original guys behind it? What if the new site just plucks the vids from here and charges money from unknowing people... A bit sus that the vids on their page appears after they are uploaded and removed from here...
Yeah, I have no clue who is behind Pumping-Muscle.com. It could be any individual(s) or Peter himself. I just noticed the coincidence.

Reactions: Beefybud30
Most of the models don't even show their dicks; of the ones that do, few allow Peter (the cameraman and creator) to touch their dicks. Of these, very few get hard; and of the hard models, Atticus is, I believe, the only one who openly cums on camera. I vaguely recall that it's hinted another model has also cum (they get up and go to the bathroom, leaving what people think is cum on the bed).

Despite the pervy slant that Peter and his videos have, at the end of the day these videos really are just a celebration of the work that these models have put in to developing their body rather than anything hardcore.
Tim K cums during one of his videos. Nicklas G and David S do as well but those videos were released during a weird period for PM where it seemed like Vimeo was cracking down on Peter for explicit content, so neither cumshot is shown. For David S, you hear him about to cum and then it cuts immediately to him getting up to get cleaned off. For Nicklas, Peter cuts the video but leaves in the audio of Nicklas finishing.