Pumping muscle guys

Imagine being straight and being cool with being fondled by another man, but you won't get hard because no homo.

I honestly think most of these men have a hint of curiousity in them to even go this far, but more likely would open up to it if it was with an attractive man instead of Peter.
This is an expensive sport. A bet a lot of aspiring competitors do "private training" or "modeling" for guys they would not do anything with sexually. Peter is hardly alone in fishing those waters.

This is an expensive sport. A bet a lot of aspiring competitors do "private training" or "modeling" for guys they would not do anything with sexually. Peter is hardly alone in fishing those waters.
This is what I’m saying lol like PM is problematic AF but “muscle worship” is not some secretive side hustle in the bodybuilding community. There are probably 50 Peters at every show, it’s just the majority don’t have a camera. In Jake W 1 and Shane S 1 or 2, they both literally throw the idea of being some guys live in sugar baby around this is how a lot of guys get by honestly.

I thought we were on to a winner with Maxwell, since he was jerking himself to an erection in the first photo shoot. How Peter let that opportunity slip through his fingers, I don't know...
he was fluffing himself to be semi, to look bigger on video and pictures.

I thought we were on to a winner with Maxwell, since he was jerking himself to an erection in the first photo shoot. How Peter let that opportunity slip through his fingers, I don't know...

Agreed. I blame the camera guy as usual. When you ask a straight muscle guy to get a flaccid or erect penis you then shut your damned mouth and stop the idle conversations.

Anyhoo, Maxwell was truly a perfect specimen. Exquisite body, hole and boy next door face :D