Pumping muscle guys

Sean K:

“ I haven’t been able to afford new shoes in 2yrs.”
” All of my money goes towards food and supplements”
”I told my mom I should consider getting on food stamps”

o_O

View attachment 96553581
He looks so different in this garage, much more handsome.

To be honest, it’s really hard to tell. With some models, I think things were discussed beforehand and with others, they weren’t. I mean, he literally gave Dawson C and Tim K blowjobs. I don’t think he would’ve given them a BJ right in the middle of shooting without their consent. I don’t think Jarret planned on having an erection while shooting and for Peter feel all over his boner. It was fair for him to ask if he’d get more money for that. I’m so curious what Peter said in response and hope Jarret got more money. After all Peter is cheap as fuck lol. Beau C offered to let Peter touch his hard dick if he paid him a bit more, and Peter’s cheap ass didn’t want to do it
He tried to blow Nicklas G during a shoot. I think it's in the 3rd video. He goes to suck him and Nicklas rejects it. Peter then drops it and explains that he was only trying to blow him to help keep him hard.

Instead of being all coy, devious and underhanded I wonder if Peter ever gave any thought to being honest and upfront with these guys? “Hey I’m a photographer, I’d like you to model for me. I’ll pay you for your time and work and this is what I’d like you to do.”

Instead of being all coy, devious and underhanded I wonder if Peter ever gave any thought to being honest and upfront with these guys? “Hey I’m a photographer, I’d like you to model for me. I’ll pay you for your time and work and this is what I’d like you to do.”
I think it was a case by case basis. In some of the videos, it's obvious the guys knew beforehand and are just sort of playing along. Steve C and Daniel D specifically ask (while being fondled) if the viewers like this kind of stuff, so they know the audience that Peter is selling to. But other videos, the guys do seem to think that these are just bodybuilding and posing videos.

Reactions: 3403861
Sean K:

o_O

View attachment 96553581

Okay I get it.. It’s an expensive sport, but what’s the payoff for these athletes who sacrifice so much just to participate? What percentage of them get major sponsors that is eventually tied to financial bliss? Is this sport about something more than being successful both physically and financially? Or is it just an obsession with little payoff beyond looking great onstage?
I dunno about back then, but nowadays a lot of people use sports and notoriety to promote their own brand... whether the endgame is to become a fitness pro, personal trainer, open a gym, etc. I don't think these guys thought they were going to strike it rich, but perhaps make a hobby into a career later down the line. Sean K is doing well now so I'm happy for him. He DEFINITELY did not like making those videos and by the 3rd one was getting pretty pissed off.

Reactions: 3403861
Sean K:

o_O

View attachment 96553581
Maybe that's why Peter convinced him to get hard for him privately. It was the money that Peter offered.

”privately?”

How did you know that if it was indeed private? And how can I see it? o_O
I don't think he did it. In his third and last published shoot, he discusses how getting hard would have to be a lot of extra money, but he wasn't even remotely ready to name a price. Parts of the audio cut out and then at the end of the video you see him posing for photos in more risque positions so I think that's ultimately what he was willing to negotiate.

(In the middle of the video he was rolling his eyes and shaking his head questioning some of the poses for the video, but in the end he's letting Peter take pics of him in compromising positions while the camera is just mounted. There was obviously some kind of discussion that led to that.)

Ashamed model that asked Peter to remove all shoots from site when it was on
I remember that scandalous moment
so this is exclusive material
Mugface with powerbottom body and that green shorts are so magnetic
Because of his profession now. He knew he was getting into something that be difficult to erase and chickened out. I believe it got a lot of views of YouTube at the time. however once it posted, It’s too late. Luckily or (unfortunately) he did it before his nude scene was released.

Reactions: RobRossiFan