Pumping muscle guys

But don't you think he could easily left his own face out there? I felt like he was trying to get linked to Tim K in that video.
I guess it's possible? He's wildly inconsistent with stuff like that; in other clips he goes through great efforts to avoid being seen. You would think that would be the case in one of his most explicit releases, but... it wasn't.

Are there any full videos of Tim K's photoshoots here? I found some clips and scenes from Photoshoot 3 via the "most liked posts" option and did a general search for the others but didn't find any full videos. If there some here, would someone please point to the links for them? Thanks

Are there any full videos of Tim K's photoshoots here? I found some clips and scenes from Photoshoot 3 via the "most liked posts" option and did a general search for the others but didn't find any full videos. If there some here, would someone please point to the links for them? Thanks

Tim K

@Tacos_and_Beer Thanks. Those I found but I'm not finding any others. Weren't there 3 or 4 full photoshoot videos with Tim K?

That thread I linked to has over 55 pages dedicated to Tim K. Did you hit the “most liked” after clicking on the thread? If the videos exist, they should be on that thread.

I'm soo sorry I'm just new to thread, I just recently discovered this. I dont know this pumping muscles exists like i really love bodybuilders and would love to touch someone in the future anyone can suggests me some videos or models that this guy touching that he get sucked or handjobs maybe? plss I wonder if he sucked these guyss I like straight guys getting seduced.. and is he still continues doing this up this day?
No, there has not been new content in a few years and nobody here knows what happened to him. There are a few videos where it is clear that he sucked them but you don't explicitly see it.

Take the time to read the thread, there is a lot of gold here.

That thread I linked to has over 55 pages dedicated to Tim K. Did you hit the “most liked” after clicking on the thread? If the videos exist, they should be on that thread.
Yes, I did so. I haven't made it through all the pages yet. The general search didn't return anything for the individual photoshoots. I also wondered if the now deleted thread had the videos, but not the new thread.

Yes, I did so. I haven't made it through all the pages yet. The general search didn't return anything for the individual photoshoots. I also wondered if the now deleted thread had the videos, but not the new thread.
There were some that were reposted here and got deleted as well.

Reactions: Eroxica
Sean K:

“ I haven’t been able to afford new shoes in 2yrs.”
” All of my money goes towards food and supplements”
”I told my mom I should consider getting on food stamps”

o_O

View attachment 96553581
It's an expensive sport. You can see how they get talked into showing their bodies for some cash.

It's an expensive sport. You can see how they get talked into showing their bodies for some cash.

Okay I get it.. It’s an expensive sport, but what’s the payoff for these athletes who sacrifice so much just to participate? What percentage of them get major sponsors that is eventually tied to financial bliss? Is this sport about something more than being successful both physically and financially? Or is it just an obsession with little payoff beyond looking great onstage?

Reactions: Shacktown Sinner
Okay I get it.. It’s an expensive sport, but what’s the payoff for these athletes who sacrifice so much just to participate? What percentage of them get major sponsors that is eventually tied to financial bliss? Is this sport about something more than being successful both physically and financially? Or is it just an obsession with little payoff beyond looking great onstage?
I'm sure it's pretty low but you can make that argument about most young guys and competitive sports. How many are getting a scholarship let alone a pro contract? I think it takes a very driven personality and your biggest competitor is yourself. And unlike team sports I don't even get the sense there is a lot of camaraderie among them (at least not that comes across in these recordings).