Pumping muscle guys

So, what happened to the 'Dawson C Pumping Muscle' thread? --All the links are dead.
There's also the possibility the owners of this site did not like the amount of bandwidth being used for that thread. I looked at maybe 2/3rds of the videos, and it was over 70 gigabytes for just that! It doesn't take that many people doing that, and you are suddenly in the terabytes of usage ...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Beefybud30
There's also the possibility the owners of this site did not like the amount of bandwidth being used for that thread. I looked at maybe 2/3rds of the videos, and it was over 70 gigabytes for just that! It doesn't take that many people doing that, and you are suddenly in the terabytes of usage ...
Can someone give us poor souls who came here for this treasure trove a tour of the rest of the site in case the magic doesn't last.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Beefybud30
I can start posting the whole collection again here if that's what people want. It may take some time...
Gracchus: I don't pretend to be a man of the people. But I do try to be a man for the people.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Beefybud30