If you try to sell your content by posting tons of eggplant+raindrop emojis you're implying that you're gonna show dick. If you don't show dick on photos advertised with an eggplant, you're tricking people, thus it could be called SCAM- or is he showing an actual eggplant in any of his photos advertised with an eggplant? If not, what does the eggplant imply? What should it lead us to believe he is gonna show?
Jeez the bootlicking is strong in you.
NOBODY would call it a scam if he always just honestly advertised what he was gonna show.

If you try to sell your content by posting tons of eggplant+raindrop emojis you're implying that you're gonna show dick. If you don't show dick on photos advertised with an eggplant, you're tricking people, thus it could be called SCAM- or is he showing an actual eggplant in any of his photos advertised with an eggplant? If not, what does the eggplant imply? What should it lead us to believe he is gonna show?
Jeez the bootlicking is strong in you.
NOBODY would call it a scam if he always just honestly advertised what he was gonna show.
You're taking the eggplant emoji too literally) It's just an emoji that hints that the content is attractive, but it doesn't tell us that we'll be shown a naked dick. Because they put such emoji on everything: naked photos, favorite movies, memes, etc. If he literally wrote "follow the link there's my naked dick," then it's a different conversation. See the difference?)

given this amount of debate topic flooding the page, I'm going to be honest and frank with what I think about this whole discussion. Do you who complain, pay for his content? or they are just another one here waiting for WHO PAID FOR THE CONTENT to post it so you can satisfy your desire and then complain about what he posts there or stops posting. if you don't like him or the misleading content that you don't even pay to complain, forget about him. this will make your life easier, believe me!

Unfortunately it hapoens on every thread where the guy doesn’t show up close hard cock and asshole photos/videos on day 1 for a couple of dollars. The fact people expect everything from somebody for such low monetary value (OR EVEN FREE!!!) just shows his much they value themselves and their bodies lol.
Alex and Denis kinda spilled

You fangirls do realize how fansly works, right? People paying for exclusive content. Stuff that can't be posted on tiktok or Instagram, Yet Danya just reposts the same thing over and over and over and over on every website. Keep in mind that it's a monthly subscription. We can't just opt out and get a refund. It's paid in full and in advance. Now that on top of thr fact that he's only doing it for clout, constantly baiting, and false advertising. People have the right to complain/criticize if they're not satisfied. It's the perks of being a subscriber. You want people to stop complaining. He has to provide better content. Just like every other creator does. If he doesn't want to. Thsts fine too. Simps like the fangirls defending him on this thread need to stop feeding his ego because he's not even that attractive. And frankly I think the reason he hasn't showed his dick is because he's small, which again, it's an okay thing. Just don't expect me to pay to unlock a PG rated photo if I'm already paying for a subscription.
After a quick skim read I saw a couple of disastrous takes.

You fangirls do realize how fansly works, right? People paying for exclusive content. Stuff that can't be posted on tiktok or Instagram, Yet Danya just reposts the same thing over and over and over and over on every website. Keep in mind that it's a monthly subscription. We can't just opt out and get a refund. It's paid in full and in advance. Now that on top of thr fact that he's only doing it for clout, constantly baiting, and false advertising. People have the right to complain/criticize if they're not satisfied. It's the perks of being a subscriber. You want people to stop complaining. He has to provide better content. Just like every other creator does. If he doesn't want to. Thsts fine too. Simps like the fangirls defending him on this thread need to stop feeding his ego because he's not even that attractive. And frankly I think the reason he hasn't showed his dick is because he's small, which again, it's an okay thing. Just don't expect me to pay to unlock a PG rated photo if I'm already paying for a subscription.
Agree and very well summarised it for the Fan Girls to finally understand it.

fan girls think that we should be happy to see these pics and don’t complain about it because we are not the ones paying for it anyways , but at first place why should anyone even pay for such pics when these are nothing exclusive which can’t be posted on instagram or TikTok like other guys are already doing . But this guy keeps baiting and has so many subscribers being fooled around that he doesn’t care .
try to calculate and you will be surprised how much money he has earned from just this dumb pics compared to your own Salaries Fan Girls

Reactions: chane666
Dude, how much resentment you have) it's even funny.

Reactions: DublinLad1995
Honestly at this stage, you probably just need to go to therapy. Get a grip and stop clogging up the thread tbh.

Your tirades are just immature, petty, weird and creepy at this stage. Throwing insults at someone who is an internet stranger to us all is just odd. Saying he should get knocked out in person etc. etc.

We get it, you spent some money and didn't see his dick so now you wanna call it small and that.

Send me your paypal, I'll send you your money back if you simply shut up about the topic now.

Attachments

Everyone here complaining about him scamming and ppl shouldn't pay simple. Stop following the thread, don't subscribe and move on. Some of us actually enjoy what he's putting out. I for one love to pay to be teased if it's not for you move on. He has never said he would post nudity and when he says you will see more you do see more. If ya don't like him, his content, then just don't sub...don't follow the thread and move along.

Also I think you are mixing up word definitions. Exclusive does not mean nudity. Or something that can't be posted on Instagram because it's too naughty.

You're talking about EXPLICIT content I assume, i.e. adult sexual content. Adult content DOES NOT only mean full nudity either. Seeing Danya's cock and head outline in a towel is adult content. If it's not enough for you, that's fine...but move on at that stage.

Also I've seen none of these boxers pics or cock outline towel pics that were put in here on his tik tok or instagram. So those are indeed EXCLUSIVE to his fansly.

IMG_7276.jpeg

Reactions: stevenj1334