Say more. You think he doesn't have any tattoos and these are all like temporary or something? Or he's posting fake pics of other guys? I'd definitely believe that he has some old pics without tattoos that he's circulating. I don't find his body art attractive personally so I'd be thrilled these were fake.

His face and bod are really attractive to me. Too bad he doesn't seem to be interested in posting regularly or legitimately earning money from hot pics.
I have thought this several times, but they've been on a long time... Can they last that long?
if you zoom in you can see a spot of a tattoo its just under his clothes. also a mark right down from belly button that's the same in both
The tattoo by his belly button is in line with it, though, and missing. He's either posting oldies, or fakes

I think - just a theory - that those are all fake tats, because its looked down on in Russia to have real ones. He also was in a training program - the blue uniform - where he would make TikTok's and showed no tats. There is something up with it. Not certain, but very suspicious they are not real.

I think - just a theory - that those are all fake tats, because its looked down on in Russia to have real ones. He also was in a training program - the blue uniform - where he would make TikTok's and showed no tats. There is something up with it. Not certain, but very suspicious they are not real.
Where did you get that from?
It's looked down on in Russia to have real tatoos?
Looked down on by whom? By old grandmas?
People don't care about tatoos there.
And all of those tats are real.

Saying you bi doesn't make you bi. Plenty of straight guy "act gay" for clout. Look at Jake Paul. He pretend to be gay for a month for clout and even did a pod cast about it. It's clear that Danya isn't gay. He doesn't follow or collab any real LGBTQ influencers. Being gay in Russia isn't a crime. It's just frownd apon. There's plenty of areas in Russia where gays are openly in public. I know because I'm a moderator on Chaturbate and Twitch for Russia boys. Danya doesn't have gay friends, doesn't ever talk about getting a boyfriend. Other than memes and goofing around, he doesn't do anything LGBTQ related. But he is a whore for attention. Excuse my language. But he had me fooled too.
there is a chartubate exclusive for russian boys? idk more about it