Man, pay attention! I was subcriber of this guy for 2 months, HE DOESNT SHOW ANTYTHING! THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE, because he show nothing. He will never show anything. Gay people, LOSE YOUR HOPE. He knows he can get money if he still scams gay men without explicit content. Why would he show anything? Btw, there are many gay men who likes to be decieved and still defend him no matter if he took their money.
And exactly what does that have to do with me explaining to someone that said they don't have twitter that you can't see tweets if you're not logged in?

Reactions: wawa28
And exactly what does that have to do with me explaining to someone that said they don't have twitter that you can't see tweets if you're not logged in?
because there is nothing to see! Do you wanna see what? He doesnt show anything! Do you understand?

because there is nothing to see! Do you wanna see what? He doesnt show anything! Do you understand?
someone said his uncensored stuff is on twitter. someone asked to be linked. they wanna see it uncensored regardless if he's got his cock out or not. do you understand?

You are probably mad because you feel ripped off. Not everyone feels ripped off, however. There isn’t a guarantee that you will see full dick on Fansly, OF, etc. You feeling ripped off has to do with your own out-of-whack expectations. Calm down.

Reactions: Alex713
Is it possible to ask for refund on fansly?
Can’t get refund but everyone should start reporting his account to Fansly and that should work. Lots of people are unsubscribing already and started to report his account. The more the better to stop this cheating people and scamming

power of people will always win , the same happened to his TikTok and instagram sometime ago when lots of people reported him cheating and scamming people

You are probably mad because you feel ripped off. Not everyone feels ripped off, however. There isn’t a guarantee that you will see full dick on Fansly, OF, etc. You feeling ripped off has to do with your own out-of-whack expectations. Calm down.
No, no, no.... Stop! Halt! He clearly insinuate, suggest he is naked! Sorry, it is natural that people subscribe him expecting to see his dick. It is fraud, cheat, deception, deceit, trickery!

dude why you’re being so dramatic? like you were forced to sub and why would you even renew if you were that disappointed?

he never said that you’ll see his dick in there, so which part is the scam?

Reactions: Alex713
The part where he advertises explicit photos and videos but shows literally the same photos and videos on his Instagram, tiktok, and telegram is a scam. The part where he tells his subs and followers if they reach a certain goal they will be rewarded but receive nothing is a scam. Thr part where he queer bates by pretending to be gay or bisexual for clout is a scam. You ladies need to stop being fangirls, simping over a guy who doesn't even care if you exist. Just because you like being taken advantage of doesn't mean everyone else has to. People have a right to know what they are subbing to if they don't want to waste there money.
fully agree he's a con. he doesn't outright state he will do a certain thin but definitely sets it up like he will. its just a more soft con than outright lie so like people here or he himself can say he didn't promise anything which is technically true but the intent was there hes taking advantage. and tbh would I like to see him naked yeah its about time. would I forget him after a week yeah cause there is nothing more to him he's just scamming for cash

The part where he advertises explicit photos and videos but shows literally the same photos and videos on his Instagram, tiktok, and telegram is a scam. The part where he tells his subs and followers if they reach a certain goal they will be rewarded but receive nothing is a scam. Thr part where he queer bates by pretending to be gay or bisexual for clout is a scam. You ladies need to stop being fangirls, simping over a guy who doesn't even care if you exist. Just because you like being taken advantage of doesn't mean everyone else has to. People have a right to know what they are subbing to if they don't want to waste there money.
i’m not a lady and i’m not paying for anyone’s content, so i don’t think i’m the one who’s simping lol
i just don’t understand all of you whining. he never said that you’ll see his cock there, so to me that’s a you problem.
atp i’m just considering his fansly as a collection of erotic photos for those who want to support him and honestly i don’t see a problem with that. you’re not being forced in any way and he never promised you anything

Most of his followers on instagram and tiktok are teenagers. He thinks he can do the same dumb content on fansly, but his attendance on his fansly consist of adult men seeking for sex and stupid dances on tiktok!