Are we thinking he’s cut? There’s quite a pronounced shape to his bellend.
Most Russians are uncut. It’s possible he either has a very pronounced head that shows through the foreskin or the foreskin was pulled back.

Reactions: amanzhanov
From his ig stories. You know damn well with a censor that big there’s no nudity underneath whatsoever.
I’m pretty positive he has on underwear. I don’t think he’ll ever show.

Don’t be fool anymore by him please guys. save your hard earn money and don’t spend on him and help him with this scam. This pic what he posted is nothing new he is wearing an underwear with a fake bulge. Even the bulge is fake

• Haha
Reactions: Rd10th and Alex713
If you go to his fansly, the comments on the photo are all like “now take the towel off” so he may not even be showing as much as he did in the insta post.
See, the problem is, you people need to realize we’ll only ever see feet, shirtless, bulge and side ass. If that’s not for you, move along. People need to come to terms with this because the complaining is nonstop and annoying. Some people like what he posts. I do. I like to be teased. Do I want to see full nudes? Of course. But I’m happy with the teases he posts. I can’t imagine putting so much energy into going to forums to complain about his posts. It’s not that serious.

See, the problem is, you people need to realize we’ll only ever see feet, shirtless, bulge and side ass. If that’s not for you, move along. People need to come to terms with this because the complaining is nonstop and annoying. Some people like what he posts. I do. I like to be teased. Do I want to see full nudes? Of course. But I’m happy with the teases he posts. I can’t imagine putting so much energy into going to forums to complain about his posts. It’s not that serious.
O god! This guy is a big scammer! You are be deceiving and still defend this rat? I hate straight guys who like to exploit gay men. He is not teasing, he is deceiving. He posts a photo covering his dick with emoji and say: "buy this this photo and you will have a hot surprise" or written "full". Oh, c'mon, he is baiting! This is a trap! You buy the photo and see this is just a photo in underwears. I think this kind of guy disgusting. All straight men just want to exploit us, take money from us. Unfortunately, there are gay guys who pay for photos of feet and this kind of stuff. If you do this he will never show us nudes. But I think he will never do it anyway. He can take money just cheating these gay guys. Straight men always have good lawers, if it was be doing by a gay man, I think people would be less tolerant.

From his ig stories. You know damn well with a censor that big there’s no nudity underneath whatsoever.

Man, I think Danya is disgusting! You cannot see the photo, but you can read the comments and people there are complaing about it. They are saying it is not naked.

Reactions: zoobster