I got it, he's young and quite sexy and cute but we shouldn't give him any attention. He's at fire school, so when putler needs anyone to go to war he'll be first due his experience. And most important fact that he's just typical straight scammer, who wants your cash. Even if he's gay he won't show anything becouse 'gay thing' is banned in ruzzia and they told him that he won't record anything in his uniform. How fast they find his naked photos with other boys.
There's so many attractive boys on our planet who deserve our attention.

Peace guys :)
Have a nice day :*

I got it, he's young and quite sexy and cute but we shouldn't give him any attention. He's at fire school, so when putler needs anyone to go to war he'll be first due his experience. And most important fact that he's just typical straight scammer, who wants your cash. Even if he's gay he won't show anything becouse 'gay thing' is banned in ruzzia and they told him that he won't record anything in his uniform. How fast they find his naked photos with other boys.

I thought he was russian but not living in Russia?

Reactions: Patodiazbb

He left that fire school a year ago or so. He said so on his live. So he won't be sent to the front line.

Reactions: Patodiazbb

He has also admitted to being Bi, and lives in Germany. I’m not saying he won’t ultimately be a scammer but your characterization of him at this stage is all off lol

I didn't know that he go away from fire school.
I know that they are very mad that he posted tiktok in his uniform.

Well he can say that he lives everywhere. Anyone can.